• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello

i'm back from my first visit with my cambridge lady, she was really nice and took my weight and my measurements, i hated that bit.

she talked me through an awful lot of different plans and different flavours and gave me a yellow book to take home to read.

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Welcome to Minimins :D:D:D

Thanks berryred, everybody seems so nice, I used to come and look at this site as a guest, but i finally worked up the courage to join today as I was seeing my cambridge lady for first time today too

Thanks berryred, everybody seems so nice, I used to come and look at this site as a guest, but i finally worked up the courage to join today as I was seeing my cambridge lady for first time today too

brilliant, I have only been on here since end of dec, but love logging on and chatting to people who understand what I am going on about heehee!

Be strong for tomorrow the first fews days are the hardest but the results are more than worth it xx

welcome, this is a great place to get support. Good luck, the vlcd works, you just have to stick to it and have faith, I find the inspiration gallery still mind blowing and it gives me the push to keep going with the next 20lbs =)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 3
Introductions 0
Introductions 7
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 11
Cambridge Weight Plan 22