Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BrownEyedGirl87, 19 March 2009 Social URL.

1. BrownEyedGirl87

BrownEyedGirl87 Member

Start Weight:
    10st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    Just good old healthy eating!
    Hey everyone!
    I just stumbled across this forum and I'm glad I found it!

I need to lose 10 pounds before my holiday to Las Vegas in June. It may not seem like a massive amount but I've already lost a stone and I'm stuck now not losing any more! I think I've given up without realising and I hope this forum will give me a push in the right direction to continue my weight loss!

For the last few years I've looked at my holiday pictures and....:eek: I didn't like what I saw. This is going to be a big holiday for me (I graduate from Uni this year so its a celebratory holiday) and I want to look back at my photos and smile, not cringe! I want to feel good in my clothes and not be worried about my hips hanging over my jeans or a roll on my stomach that is sticking out! :sigh:

I am looking forward to keeping up to date with other members, hearing their stories and sharing my own.

Support is everything and I hope to give it and take it!

xXx:eek:xXx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. new me 20009

new me 20009 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi

welcome to the board, im new here and im on day 9 of my diet so far so good.

well im sure you will do fantasic and have great photos to look back on.

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds. And your trip sounds wonderful

Irene xx

5. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi welcome to the board, have a look around, loads of info on here.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.