Hellooo Everyone!

StephEgg

Hey Everyone!

I am new to this forum, and today I have started my Cambridge Diet Sole Source plan. I have been drinking loads of water, but am absolutely starving! Looking forward to being skinny though! :-D

Looking forward to meeting everyone :-D

Steph xxx

Hi I have started Cambridge today :) feeling a little deflated and am getting a headache lol
Have you done this before?
I have and lost 22lb on it a year ago.. It does work :))

Hiya, looks like we started the same day! :-D I haven't done cambridge before.. first timer! :-o I do know someone who has and lost loads on it, which made me decide to give it a go. I felt deflated and had a headache too last night, but as soon as I got myself to do something to keep my mind busy, I seemed to be fine :-D the morning was the hardest though but as soon as I had my lunch it seemed I was fine, but then I was busy for the rest of the day. I think the key to success on this diet is to keep your mind on other things lol!

Awww I'm glad to hear it worked for you last time! :-D Fingers crossed we get through these first few days and hopefully it'll get easier then :-D

Steph xxx

Hey stephegg welcome to the forum and the most effective diet ever lol. I started CD on Monday but lost over 3 stone with lighter life a few years ago, didn't think I'd ever have to go through this again! But has to be done. Sitting at work with a tetra pack which is lasting a while actually as its quite sweet.. Oh I miss food! I forgot how the smell of food drives me crazy but we are choosing this! Just not choosing to eat food...
How long do you think you'll be on CD? and how you finding it today? (2nd day?)
Good luck on your journey! It'll be so worth it xx

Back