• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Helloooo - Can I join in ??

Hello SW Forum,
I joined SW last night and having used this site loads last year whilst doing Lighter Life I was delighed to see that there is a SW forum too.
My name is Lucy and I am 37, live in the midlands with my husband Clever Pete and our 3 month old son Daniel.
I lost three stone on LighterLife last year but had to stop before I lost my last stone as I got pregnant.
Since giving birth I have lost all but 7 pounds of my baby weight. So that leaves me 1.5 stone to loose. I am really hoping that SW will be the way to achieve that.
Can't afford to go back onto LL so I have to do this ....

Lx

ps - if I eat anymore fibre today I am going to explode :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jamhulio

Hiya and welcome to the forum, loads of ideas and people to chat to. I joined SW on Monday, and got 2 stone to lose so maybe we can keep an eye on each other, I been on green day today and think I am gonna burst too

hunca

Silver Member
S: 18st12lb C: 18st0lb G: 11st2lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st12lb(4.55%)
Congratulations on ur weight loss & of course ur ickle baby Daniel. Welcome aboard.

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
Hi Lucy, welcome to our little corner of the forum. I have been on SW for 4 years and I love it. It's so easy and fits in with every lifestyle. Look forward to seeing great losses from you x

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
Welcome Lucy, we're a great bunch even if I do say so myself - Im relatively new to the slimming game (should have done it years ago though) but have lost just over two and a half stone in four months, good luck on your journey xxx

Welcome hun

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 13
Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone 3
Introductions 1
Introductions 4
Introductions 1