Helloooo!

louiseashley88

Hi folks, my name is Louise :)

This is my first time in joining a forum that offers support for weight loss, so I'm looking forward to reading all the helpful tips!

I currently weight 13 stone 3lbs - I used to weigh 11 stone 3 years ago and I hope to get back down to that weight however my goal is 10 and a half stone!

I'm going to start Weight Watchers Pro Points plan at home as I can't afford the classes anymore! I start tmrw, so wish me luck! :cool:

I have also joined a gym..being very proactive here but whether I keep it up is another story! I'm hoping to get some support from this site.. I love the before and after pics, it's very inspiring :)

xx

Hi Louise, Welcome to the forum.
Well done on getting to grips with losing those pounds.
I know of quite a few that have lost weight on that plan so it really does work and the only draw back is having to do it on your own... altho' tbh, I have always preferred to do that myself anyway.

All the very best to you on your journey... and btw do start your own diary so we know where to find you.

Thanks emmaline! Really want to succeed :) ah ok I'll start a diary, not entirely sure how to do that but I'm sure I'll suss it out! Feeling optimistic :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks emmaline, very helpful :) will start the diary tonight! Doing well so far.

Hey Krazikayzi :) thanks for the encouragement! Will do my best to stay in control!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back