• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Helloooo

S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st6.6lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: -0st0.1lb(-0.04%)
Hello there!:wavey:
Not sure if anyone remembers me, i'm nicola i was on lipotrim last year & lost 4st in 12 weeks. Unfortunately i put most of this back on since coming off the shakes & so here i am second time around & determined to keep it off this time. I know i can lose it ok it's the keeping off i have a problem with!! But ho hum here i am.
I started LT on tuesday and i'm finding it easier this time tbh, maybe because i know what i'm letting myself in for, not looking forward to being freezing but i am looking forward to the weekly wi's. Is anyone else WI on a tuesday?
Anyway thought i would say hi as this forum really was a HUGE help last year to me xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey, welcome back, I have just restarted on Monday, my WI's are going to be on a Friday evening!

Good Luck hon!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Hiya chick!!!

Welcome back :)

Teg

Posts when she can
Hi Pinkie
The weight will drop off. I've restarted and i can't beleive how fast i'm loosing. Hope its the same for you!!!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
S: 20st0lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5st7lb(27.5%)
Ello love welcome back and good luck!

i also lost 4n a bit stone ad piled it all back on, so know the feelin of determinatoin to keep it off this time!!

best of luck sweets, my weigh ins are a saturday but keep us posted on how your gettin on!!

best of luck xxx

S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
Hiya and welcome back best of luck with it and hopefully keep it off this time

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 13
Slimming World - Through the stones to your zone 3
Introductions 1
Introductions 4
Introductions 1