Hellooooo Again!!

I am back again, I have bought Paul Mckenna's book and CD and doing general calorie counting.

This time I am not weighing myself. I get so depressed when I don't lose how much I expect and it really demotivates me so I have been advised not to weigh myself!!

If anyone else has successfully lost weight this way please let me know.

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Welcome and good luck. I have heard a few people dieting without weighing just relying on there clothes getting loose, someone said the got a pair of jeans a size smaller then they where and dieted till they fitted and then repeated the progress until they got to the size they wanted to be.

Good luck with it all.
I can only weigh myself if I go and borrow someone elses scales so at least I'm not number watching everyday (used to be a horrible addiction!)
Loads of information on Paul Mckenna across the forum so hopefully you'll find something that suits you.

Good luck! the clothes thing is a really good thing to work towards! I'm too nosy though and need to know how much I'm losing, I wish I didn't so it's amazing you can do it without weighing!

Hi Craftypants, Well done on getting back to it...I am doing CC and also have the P. McK book and CD which I find extremely helpful.
The first thing I noticed after listening to the CD a couple of times was that I was able to slow down my eating and stop eating when I felt full which has been an incredible change for me. I listen to it quite frequently and very often fall off to sleep whilst it is on but as he says, it doesn't matter as it will still have the same effect.
Wishing you all the very best in your journey...:)

Ive tried both CC and buying clothes a size smaller as an incentive but I lose all motivation and willpower... So far SW has been the only thing that has been successful for me!
Hope CC works for you hun good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back