hellooooo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by christine_1999_uk, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. christine_1999_uk

christine_1999_uk Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi Everyone

I'm Christine and although I did join up here a few months ago when I was thinking about CD things got out of hand and I slumped back into my old ways :(:break_diet:

Since my wedding is getting closer (and my jeans are getting tighter :cry::cry:)
    I thought it time that I started doing something more proactive. Now believe me I can talk the talk but CANNOT walk the walk lol:p

I started slimming world last week (tues) and have been on extra easy since then. I do think it has been easy but I am dreading the wi tomorrow as I would like to see a 7lb loss but think i may be lucky to have half that :confused::confused:

Anyway helloooooo to everyone and i hope to be posting on here loads xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow, dont be too down on yourself if you have not lost as much as you had hoped for. I know what its like to slump back into bad habits, thats always been my problem lol. But im hopefully back on track today for the next few weeks fingers crossed !

4. christine_1999_uk

christine_1999_uk Member

Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Thanks for the reply its good to know others are in the same boat lol :)

Hope to be posting on here loads as I find the diaries SO inspirational :D

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.