Hellooooooooooo I am home !!!

fillymum

synful soul
Well here I am home after 16 days in the U.K. to be more exact 2 days in Cheshire and 14 in Cornwall.

I loved every single second of my very wet stay. I wanted to dance in the rain but my sis stopped me every time.

I had the best time ever and will not bore you with the details but will just say that every day was packed with fun and laughter.

It has confirmed that we are coming home to family, our own culture and sense of humour.

Please someone come and buy my very beautiful and different house.................let me escape !!!!

Twas amazing, wonderful and more than I expected.

Apart from a really nasty accident at the wedding all went well.

The wedding took place at the hotel we stayed in. After the ceremony we went into the gardens for the photos. When the photos were done we were returning to the dining room for the wedding breakfast. The return was via 14 very steep natural stone steps. At the top step an elderly gentleman who was in front of me collapsed and fell backwards taking me with him. I was knocked out and had damaged my elbow, shoulder, hand and head. I was only out for a few minutes and begged not to have an ambulance as I did not want to spoil the wedding.Actually had I not been behind the old man he would probably have died. At least falling on to me he was not badly injured.

I was quite very sore and shaken for more than a few days but am fine now with all the in juries almost healed. I tried not to let it spoil the wedding for me though obviously it made a difference.

It was fantastic to have so much time with my huge family. In Cheshire I saw my bro' and his wife and had dinner the night before the wedding.............bliss !!!

In Cornwall................oh my goodness were do I start. For 14 days I had an overdose of nephews and nieces and great nephews and nieces. It was amazing. Every second counted.

Our house must go soon and when it does we will be home so fast you will not be able to blink.

Twas amazing, wonderful and more than I expected.

Apart from a really nasty accident at the wedding all went well.

The wedding took place at the hotel we stayed in. After the ceremony we went into the gardens for the photos. When the photos were done we were returning to the dining room for the wedding breakfast. The return was via 14 very steep natural stone steps. At the top step an elderly gentleman who was in front of me collapsed and fell backwards taking me with him. I was knocked out and had damaged my elbow, shoulder, hand and head. I was only out for a few minutes and begged not to have an ambulance as I did not want to spoil the wedding.Actually had I not been behind the old man he would probably have died. At least falling on to me he was not badly injured.

Crikey how awful, even though you were shaken & sore you are also lucky you didn't fall all the way down. At least you were able to stay for the wedding celebrations & it didn't spoil your stay.

Your stay has gone really quickly, I'm sure you feel like that as well. Lets hope you can sell up & return here soon.

Wow, that really was a fall and a half. Really glad your ok, and not really seriously hurt. Im sure that would have shaken most people up

Glad your on the mend and hopefully you will be back over here soon

Lulu xxx

Wow Sue, sounds like you have had a fantastic time and made such lovely memories! I am pleased that your injuries have healed and that you were not too hurt from your fall.

I will keep my fingers crossed that your house will soon sell so that you can return to the UK to be with your family and friends xxxx

So good to have you back Sue. The accident sounds shocking but it really does seem as though you inadvertently saved the fella's life, so well done girl!!

Fingers crossed your house sells soon. xx

Tsk, can't take you anywhere... ;) Always causing mischief!

Very very glad no serious harm came to anyone, especially you! Next time, please ensure your wedding hat is suitably reinforced. Thankyou! x

Welcome back to Spain Sue - although I'm in "sunny" Cheshire at the mo!!!! Our paths crossed.
Glad you are over the fall and that the injuries weren't too serious - although they still sound nasty.

Didn't realise that you were moving back to the UK. Just thought you were moving in Spain.

No wonder my elbow is still hurting like hell if I catch the point of the bone.............a piece has chipped off and is floating around in there.................

Yup Bev, we are going home. 31 years is enough and I feel we have had the best of Spain. Work is almost non existant for Paul these days whereas he has a job waiting for him in England.

Back