Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Heloooo (I am newbie! :) )

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Spoo82, 3 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Spoo82

Spoo82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.51%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi all,

New to this site and am seriously considering starting exante.....
    I am currently at a BMI of 27 and what to get to BMI of 22.... I used to be fit and active before i fell ill (im much better now :) ) But have not been able to get the weight off since. I want the old me back and need a kick start to give me the motivation to do it ! Is thi what i need ?
    Any advice or words of wisdom much apprecitated i really need to do this! Im sick of who i am now. x

182* start:(
    181*,180*,179*,178*,177*,176*,175*,174,173,

Goal 151 ! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. a thinner me

a thinner me Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.9%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi

I am a newbie too (to exante, not minimins) so don't really have any words of wisdom as such. But I am on day 2 and finding it ok so far. I would say though that this site is excellent, a great source of information, support and advice. If you have a query or a down day there is always someone there to help.
    I would say whatever diet you do, stick with minimins. I think you'll find it really helpful.

Is there anything that you wanted to know about exante in particular?

Good luck :)

4. ginger&proud

ginger&proud Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.33%)
    Diet:
    exante / slim & save
    Hi, I am on day 10 of exante and loving it! Hasnt been as bad as I thought at all - just stay positive, drink 4l water a day and you will be fine.

Good luck x

5. dawndesperatetoloose!

dawndesperatetoloose! Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Spoo, Im at day 8, so relative newbie! First time Ive done a vlcd so still bit apprehensive! Good luck if you choose exante. Let us know how you get on!

6. kateandhercats

kateandhercats Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello - can't sing enough praises for Exante - much better than LL !
    It's fantastic. If you feel it might be right for you , give it a try.

Kate xxx

7. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I am on day 3 and finding it better than I thought it would be - Good luck!

8. Spoo82

Spoo82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.51%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Thankyou for all the lovely comments Guys :) I will let you know as soon as I start... It wont be for 2 weeks as my parents are coming down and I dont want to freak them out so will wait until there gone :) But it doesnt stop me from not eating healthily!

Q: Do you not get hungry not eating anything ? or bored or just want to eat! ? Im a bit worried i will get hungry and then go munching for something i think i may box up all my food!! haha Good Luck all :)x

9. LastEverDiet

LastEverDiet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.58%)
    Diet:
    Exante WS
    Hi Spoo
    Those were exactly the things I worried about, but actually its not really a problem (well... most of the time!)
    Once you've got through the first 3-5 days you go into ketosis (fat burning mode basically) which suppresses your appetite, so although I still get the odd random rumbly tum its nothing like as bad as I thought it would be. I tend to split my packs into 2 each so thats 6 meals a day... doesn't leave much time for thinking about other food! It helps that I enjoy the shakes so don't feel in the least bit deprived when I have them!
    Good luck with Exante, if you can get into the zone and stick with it you'll be your old self in no time :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.