help about water

lost_soul

hi im having trouble drinking water, i always have this feeling im drinking to much water and end up having a panic attack, is it ok to drink a glass of water every hour?

I don't use glasses as I always lose count but since the very beginning I've used 500ml water bottles. So then I know that if I drink 5 bottles in a day that make 2.5litres. Although, I drink about 8 bottles a day lol. You should try it!

i think u shud definitely do the bottle thing. i use 500ml bottles at work. and pint glasses at home. also... dont see it as having to drink the whole glass in one go... or the whole bottle... just keep sipping on it.

i do this stupid thing at work but it works for me. i have a bottle by my side and i take a big gulp of it every time i finish completing 10 of my sheets... which is say every 10 mins or so... and the days i do this i find that i drink roughly 2 litres at work! which is amazing for me. coz i probably didnt used to drink 2 litres in a week before.

some people r really good with water but i think u need to find something that works for u. do u think u start panicking because u've had the whole glass? then maybe just keep it by ur side and have it little by little. i suppose if u had a big glass and had it every hour then you would have drank plenty of water by the end of the day.

have u tried the water flavour? i put it in fizzy water and i can drink loads when i do that.. and it helps my craving for coke! lol

i tend to drink 1 litre in about 3-4 hours, just my mind playing games with. i think its more me trying to get out of the diet, hubby brought sparkling water for me, mayb il have more luck drinking that. thanks for the replies ladies

Hi I make ice lollys out of fizzy water and the flavouring there lovely and adds towards ur water also drink a lot of peppermint tea xx

Back