Help! Advice needed!

Moonagedaydream

I made a chicken soup and had a few sips and can't drink it. I really can't. At first I thought "it isn't so bad" but within a couple more sips I realised I really can't drink it.

I am now wondering whether I should make up a milkshake and drink it - leaving a bit of it at the bottom since I had started the soup? It seems the best option. Then I ought to swap the chicken soups I was given that I haven't opened (2) for shakes when I go back to the chemist.

I think making the shake and just leaving a bit at the bottom is the best I can do today - I have stuck to this so well so far and want to continue.

Hi hon. My advice would be to have a whole shake. The 10 calories you sipped with your soup really won't hinder your weightloss. X

Thanks. I just looked and I think I know how much I managed to drink - so I will make a shake and just leave a bit of it at the bottom. I know not to bother with soup again though. I'm not sure why I found it yukky. I am sure it will be fine. I've been sticking to the plan 100% so I have been doing well. I am not going to be hard on myself for this - I am doing my best!

Absolutely!

I must admit, I like the soup. I think it tastes like a chicken cup a soup. I do dilute it with 400ml of water though. I didn't like the chocolate shake at first but I think once you go into ketosis they taste better. I've really enjoyed the chocolate one in the last couple of days. However after nearly 5 weeks anything tastes great! X

Absolutely!

I must admit, I like the soup. I think it tastes like a chicken cup a soup. I do dilute it with 400ml of water though. I didn't like the chocolate shake at first but I think once you go into ketosis they taste better. I've really enjoyed the chocolate one in the last couple of days. However after nearly 5 weeks anything tastes great! X

It is strange. The first taste wasn't so bad but I just knew I couldn't eat the whole thing. I only used the recommended amount of water - I really don't think I should try another one of those. I don't mind the shakes. I think they are tasting better each day. I was disapointed with my first chocolate shake but when I had the next one it wasn't so bad. I'm ok with the shakes so I think I shall have to stick with them. I was trying to add some variety but I shall stick to what I know I can stomach for now.

The idea of coffee with vanilla or chocolate sounds good but I haven't done it in case I don't actually fancy it once I have mixed it.

Anyway - I have survived day 4.

5 weeks! That's good going. I am taking it a day at a time as I don't like to think too much about how long it might take to get the weight down/reintroduce food to the equation. On one hand I really would like that to be sooner rather than later, and on the other I would hate to work hard/manage to lose weight and put it all back on again as soon as I eat food.....

I don't have to worry about that today. I think it is nearly time for bed.

I felt exactly the same way in my first week. I took one day, one week at a time!

I was really impressed I lasted a week to be honest, never mind 5. As was everyone else that knows me!

The weightloss is the biggest motivating factor in staying on programme as is this forum! You'll feel so much better in a couple of weeks.... Then you ll think I might as well do another week Etc

As you suggest, take one day...one week at a time!

I'm refeeding next week and I'm so nervous I'm going to put it all back on again! I still have another stone to loose and may do TFR again in November if I don't loose it via maintenance. I'll let you know how it goes! Night night x

Back