help ALOT to lose:(

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
It's really inspiring reading all your comments, I'll be collecting my shakes at 1pm today and starting tomorrow.

From most of what I've read, people starting only need to lose between 2 and 4 stone,

I need to lose 6 or 7 stone which now has me terrified, please please get back with any stories you know of people losing that amount as I'm worried it's not possible to stay on it for the time it'll take to lose all that.

I was soooo exciting all week but now I feel like I'm alone with the amount I've to lose.

Please help me get back my motivation!!

Love Daisy,
xxx

Hi Daisy

Don't worry there are people of all shapes and sizes on here with a little to alot to lose. I'm on Cambridge and I know there are people doing it that have a similar amount to lose or have already lost it, also on Lighter Life which both work on the same principle as Lipotrim.

Enjoy watching those pounds melt away.

Georgie
x

Hi Daisy

Have you had a look on the WeMitts thread? There are other people who post on there who also have a lot to lose.

Stuck with it hun and before you know it, you will be one of the people with just 3-4 stone to lose.

Wishing you lots of luck xx

Hi Daisy don't worry too much about different shapes and sizes we are all here for the same reason i have over 7 stone to lose so your not alone.

hi daisy,
i'm a month and a bit in and at the beginning i had at least 7 stone 3.5pounds to lose with possibly another stone after that - not sure what weight i wanna be till i get further down...so thats 7 maybe 8 stone for me!
after 4 weeks i have lost 2 pound off 2 stone and so still have 5 or 6 stone to go - you really aren't on your own.....i'm doing it too!!
sometimes i feel like this is never gonna end - but i just look at what ive lost in 4 weeks and think that it really is gonna be done before i know it!
you can do it and very soon you will have comedy clothes like me that are falling down and need hitching up with every 3 steps you take, lol!!!
Fran

hi daisy,
i'm a month and a bit in and at the beginning i had at least 7 stone 3.5pounds to lose with possibly another stone after that - not sure what weight i wanna be till i get further down...so thats 7 maybe 8 stone for me!
after 4 weeks i have lost 2 pound off 2 stone and so still have 5 or 6 stone to go - you really aren't on your own.....i'm doing it too!!
sometimes i feel like this is never gonna end - but i just look at what ive lost in 4 weeks and think that it really is gonna be done before i know it!
you can do it and very soon you will have comedy clothes like me that are falling down and need hitching up with every 3 steps you take, lol!!!
Fran

Gosh almost 2 stone in a month that is fantastic and gives me a real insentive to stick to VLCD.

Daisy, you're not alone hun. There are people on these boards who have lost 10 -12 stone, and are maintaining!

I plan to do the diet till I get there, which is another 7 stone for me so about another 7 months!

Hey Daisy,

I am on Lighter Life, but I think it is a very similar programme to Lipotrim.

I started in May 2007 at 20stones 12, and I have now lost over nine and a half stones in the last seven months. I started out feeling that I had such a long road to travel, but the beauty of a VLCD is the speed of your weight loss. Trust me - if you have a lot to lose it comes off very quickly - as long as you stick to the programme! I lost over 5 stones in my first three months - so think how quickly you could be down to your goal!

Keep posting here, there are plenty of people in a similar situation, or who have already achieved weight loss similar to what you need to lose.

Good luck!

Leesy
xox

Hiya,

Dont worry about how much you have to lose. At the end of the day we are doing it for exactly the same reason whether we have 1 stone to lose or more. Also as you read above you will lose it fast and perhaps faster than smeone who has less than you to lose, we are all different but please dont ever feel alone. This is a great site and always someone willing to listen or share advice, it truly is a god send. When I talk about what I have to lose, over all I would love to lose 4st but that would take me to a weight I feel would be managable and a weight I think would suit me. If I were going by a doctor, they would prob say I would have to lose 5.5 st. Dont let anyone tell you what yu should weigh, listen to your own body and do what makes you feel great. Best of luck on your journey. x

This is a great thread. There are so many of you guys out there who have proved this diet can be done. I know where Daisy is coming from as the road does seem long, but with some people losing 2stones in a month and 9 1/2 stone in 7 months, that has to be an inspiration. At a stone a month just imagine what you will be like by the time summer arrives.......all those lovely summer dresses and tops. I can't wait.

Good going everyone.

hi. well ive worked out ive got 70 pounds to lose and yes its scary (im only on my second day) but after reading the huge weight loses on here and everyone seems to have such a positive attitude to it, its what made me take the plunge and do it..and im glad. im fed up with making excuses at not joining in with something with my friends or family cause im on such a downer on myself and how i look....

go LT lol

Thank you soooo much for replying everyone!!

I'm just back from the chemist and I'm actually 2 stone heavier than I thought! BUT I walked out feeling on top of the world cos I know this is it.

I've about 111pounds tp lose but I'm not going to look at it like that, just week by week.
My pharmacist wasn't HALF as encouraging as you lot and she didin't seem to know an awful lot about it which would have bothered me if it wasn't for this site.

I can't say how much I appreiciate all these replies/

Lil k I had a look on Wemitts, I love it thank you!
Fran that is fantastic and it's really cheered me up well done!! I can't wait to hear more of your loss.
Leesy!! You lost over 9st that really is amazing.

Oh you've all got me soooo motivated THANK YOU!!!

Lots and Lots of Love,
Daisy!!!
xxx

Reactions: Bea
Hi Daisey Happy (great to have another member from Ireland on the site!!!) I started with 100llbs to loose so know exactly what its like!!! I nearly died when I got weighted....was like you two stone heavier than I realised....anyhoo....after 4 months ish ....lost 65llbs...down from Size 20 to Size 12...now pregnant and will be back on LT mid next year to get rid for my last few stone!!! Its the best diet in the world.....stick to it and you will be a new person for the summer time!!!

:)Hi Daisy,

I have 5 stone to lose as my start weight was 13.3 and am 5ft tall and want to be just under 8st 5 which is healthy for my height. My mothers friend went on lipotrim and is now on re-feed but she did tfr for 5 months and lost an amazing 6 stone in that time. she told herself that she was not eating and that was that! nice if you can forcus like that, but she did and now feels 100% better in herself.
so good luck, i'm sure that u will achive all your goals x

Congrats on the baby Bea! How are you finding pregnancy?
You're a great lot, forget food I think I'm addicted to this site!
I'm starting in the morning so think of me around 11am taking my very first sip:)

Thanks so much everyone,
Daisy
xxx

Hi Daisy, I started yesterday and have about 9 st to lose to get to a healthy BMI. I'm quite enjoying the shakes but had to just come up on the computer as my boyfriend has got fish and chips from the chip shop for tea and my tummy was sounding like an earthquake! :eek:

Good luck for tomorrow! :)

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!
:talk017:
Thanks for your post Julie!
Can't wait to let you know how I get on tomorrow! Fair play to you going strong!
I'm concidering getting some myself in true "last supper" style! Bit worried it'll have a bad affect on me tomorrow though:confused:

Thanks everyone!

love daisy!

I lost 6 stone using Lipotrim so you have nothing to worry about. You will do it, just have patience :)

Your support means so much to me, I'm 100% sure without it I probably wouldn't have started LT! That said I'm only on day 1 but I just know you'll all be seeing posts from me on day 5, 10, 20 etc! I'm in it for the long haul! I can't wait to put up before and after pics as the ones I've seen have really spurred me on! I can't wait to be that help yo someone else! The fact I've even strated is a big step for me as I've been in denial for so long or been like "after my birthday" "after the summer" "when I REALLY need to" I think being double the weight I should be is proof in itself that I REALLY need to! No more excuses!! day1- feel great!!! Except a call from the bank-grrr- advise to anyone considering a loan for no real reason- DON'T get one!!!

Lotsa love,
Daisy.

Back