help and advice appreciated

catlover5

Banned
hi i am thinking of joining my local meeting and want to ask does it still work on points on what you eat and you can earn extra points by exercising, and are people who are doing it finding that it is helping my fella said he will pay the weekly fee so before i join i would like to know what people think who are doing weightwatchers and is it working, and do you feel that you are not deprived of what you like to eat, thanks:)

I'm enjoying it and do not feel deprived at all, I just fit in what I want into my points but try and eat healthy foods not just junk. It's still points but a bit different to how it used to be. I would say go for it what do you have to lose but weight!

i love it, it does work but obv you have to stick to it.. as you can see iv lost 18.5lbs in 9 weeks so proof enough
also i don't feel deprived.

CLH_X3 said:
i love it, it does work but obv you have to stick to it.. as you can see iv lost 18.5lbs in 9 weeks so proof enough
also i don't feel deprived.

That's a great loss hun. Well done! X

Jayde - I just looked at your stats! you have done great!! well done!! x

CLH_X3 said:
Jayde - I just looked at your stats! you have done great!! well done!! x

Thanks, was on sw until 2 weeks ago but glad I've switched as I feel motivated again and it is much easier to fit in with my life so sticking with ww for the foreseeable! X

Thanks, was on sw until 2 weeks ago but glad I've switched as I feel motivated again and it is much easier to fit in with my life so sticking with ww for the foreseeable! X

Well good luck! X

right have got my first meeting on wed coming up , thanks for all the replies and you all sound like your doing really well x

Good luck at your meeting hun, I weigh Wednesdays aswel and I think it's a good day to weigh as its not right next the weekend if you make a bad choice food wise...

Back