HELP and advice needed for a newbie out in JAPAN

britintokyp

Hi Everyone

I'm British and have lived out here in Tokyo for about 6 years.
I enrolled with SW online, Heard so many good things! but
UNFORTUNATELY
like so many overseas posts - there are no groups (understandable) and it seems I can't get half the recipe/recommended food!! No Muller lite, no creme fresh, baked beans at a push, and hardly any UK branded foods!! Also there is no one in Japan on the threads :-((( so confused if Japanese foods class as free/ syns etc Is natto free on green?

I asked SW if I could have the US syn version- as we have way more American brands here - but SW said hard luck !! ( I asked within 90 days and paid gold - so not too chuffed with them!) But Checking the notice board, I can see that a lot of people are helping and encouraging and giving tips for all over the world So I was wondering if anyone had advice.

It's all new to me so ANY help and support is dearly loved - (feel a bit alone ),
Especially any help from any dieters with experience of SW with Japanese, Korean. Chinese or US foods

Hey,

I'm in same situation as you, but living in China, in a small town where it is impossible to find any of the things you mentioned...

I've just been sticking to the basics and cooking at home, plenty of vegetables and.fruit, rice on green days, meat on others. Scrambled egg, porridge.

It's difficult when eating out and trying to find ingredients to mix your meals up...

Hope you are managing ok

hannah x

Hi there,

I have recently moved to SE Asia and have just restarted SW. I did the plan a couple of years ago and lost almost 2 stone and was a member of the local group, but this time i am doing it alone. I am sure the guides have changed since then but it worked before and i am planning on it working again.

Are you still following SW?

K

Back