Help and Advice needed

JodyP

Hi,

I'm on my 7th week of Exante and I'm so disappointed now!! First week was great losing 11lb but then I got back into my normal exercise routine and just one a week was coming off. So this week I've made a decision to cut down my exercise fro 6 sessions to 2 a week, keeping with TS and I've gained a pound. Has any one else experienced similar issues and could advise? I was expecting to lose a stone a month on this diet, which was going to be ideal before I go abroad, but now I'm starting to wonder what the point is! Couldn't follow it anymore to the letter!!

HELP!!!

If you've stuck to it 100%, you will lose fat. The scales measure more than just fat, and muscle weighs a lot more so the scales would reflect that.

Try taking measurements instead? How do your clothes feel?

I have gone down a dress size and i know I am smaller, but want the scales to reflect as I've over 2 stone to lose!! I seem to be twining but it's just really got to me and I was starting to think what is the point yesterday. But I've continued on, and I'm giving it two week until I get weighed...just out of convenience!! But I just pray I lose weight

Jody, I'm exactly the same. Previous vlcd's I've done have really shown big losses on the scales. This time only 5lbs week 1 and 2lbs week 2. I have stuck to it to the letter. However, I did take my measurements on day 1 and find I have lost loads.
I think we just have to get on with it, accept that for some reason ours doesn't show on the scales and keep track by measurements or the feel of our clothes. It can't fail to work when we're only taking on about 600 calories a day.

Back