Help anyone? :(

Jadelouise91x

Basically, I started slimming world in January and over 2 weeks I lost nearly a stone I was absolutely over the moon & was really determined, however I went on holiday & since then I've been on off on off all the time & it's now come to the point where I've really had enough
Slimming world diet is not the problem it's so easy & I don't have to not have the things I like, the problem Is on the weekend!
As a typical 20 year old my boyfriend & friends tend to go out over the weekend well end up in a pub eating pub food & then drinking. Drink doesn't bother me I could easily not drink! I prefer to drive ! Tight I know lol!
If we're not sitting in a pub eating food I'm sitting in with my boyfriend having a lazy weekend & eating so much junk all throughout the day, I don't know what to do, I'm so good in the week but ruin it all by weekend, any suggestions ?!
Thanks for listening x

Flexi Syns over the weekend and just do not buy junk. I know that is easier said than done, but even with two kids, I tend not to buy any junk food unless it is on my list and has Syns allocated for the day.

When eating out, try and go for things like jacket potato, chicken, salad, veggies etc.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Back