HELP! Been 5 weeks, and starting to crumble

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Caziedalts, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Help all my fellow Lipotrimers. Its been 5 weeks, and I am doing well and feeling great now the weights dropping off. BUT Im starting to struggle. Needing support, motivation etc. Also going away for 4 days this week, hope I dont cave in! :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. munchbunch

munchbunch Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(18.75%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    You have done so well looking at your stats great losses yo0u should use the forum and your weight loss as
    a focus for you not to cave !!!!

good luck

4. jonnymac

jonnymac Full Member

A nice dinner will give you a few moments of happiness but days or weeks of guilt afterwards The feeling you will get from slimming down to your ideal weight will bring you so much more joy than any meal or two ever could. . Why not promise yourself a treat for getting to week 6 (shoes/spa etc)

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    The idea of a treat is a great incentive! When I did TFR I had a few weekends away. Usually these would involve lush food and lots of alcohol. I promised myself I'd buy something for myself if I stayed good. So, every break I went on I came home with something new. Much nicer reminder of my holiday than a few lbs gain!!! I also thoroughy enjoyed myself too!

6. Caziedalts

Caziedalts Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aww thanks all. I haven't caved in was just missing food. I will keep going as feeling great with just over 2 stone loss. Thanks again! X

7. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

Hey Caziedalts

I have written a thread called "motivate me" Under the LT diary. This is for me to read when I am slumping. Please feel free the read through it if it helps.

You've done really well. Think of lbs dropping off you like a heavy weight on your body.

X funky

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.