Help.... Been on sw for 1.5 yrs and lost my way help

cat yoyo greaves

Gold Member
Ok so I've been on sw for quite some time and had ..... Yes had lost over 2.5 stone but over this last few months I've been really really off track .
I've tried to convince myself it's all the things that have been going on lately but I'm starting to think I've just done it out of boredom mostly.
Have any other seasoned slimming world ers like me fallen off the wagon so to speak after they have been doing it a while ....
I got to my goal.... I reset it ..... And then I just got lazy I think and ave put on half a stone
Any advice and or help would be really appreciated because I'm really struggling to get back to it

Last edited:
Hiya, I have been in the same stone bracket for the last year and I am seriously fed up with it. I have been yo-yoing the same few pounds for ages and I am at the point where I am feeling enough is enough. I too have lost 2.5 stone I have got loads more to lose. I also have a hip problem and undergoing consultant after consultant at the hospital so exercise is a no go for me as I am left in complete pain. Hopefully we can both see light at the end of a tunnel soon x

Hiya, I have been in the same stone bracket for the last year and I am seriously fed up with it. I have been yo-yoing the same few pounds for ages and I am at the point where I am feeling enough is enough. I too have lost 2.5 stone I have got loads more to lose. I also have a hip problem and undergoing consultant after consultant at the hospital so exercise is a no go for me as I am left in complete pain. Hopefully we can both see light at the end of a tunnel soon x

Well so far this week I'm on track I've changed supermarkets for a change and that has forced me to eat different things which I'm enjoying

Back