Help before i cave!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Gembritney, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Gembritney

Gembritney Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(12.9%)
    Diet:
    LL
    i am so on the verge of just eating!!! i feel lethargic and week and robotic like! i miss food. i only got myself back in ketosis on wednesay. Im having te3rrible trouble sleeping not getting to sleep till 5 am then sleeping right through till 4pm!!! I feel totally fed up. any words of wisdom much appreciated ladies xxx:cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HannahNewton

HannahNewton Loves to post

Start Weight:
    16st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(22.77%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life - Now LL Lite(ish)
    Phone a friend, go for a walk, have a drink, paint your nails, try on some clothes... Anything to take your focus away from f**d!!

Maybe it's time to discuss moving to Lite with your LLC, than to finish. You have done so well it would be better to finish in style than to cave in and repeat all your anguish each time you lapse.

Why don't you read the remarkable letter you wrote to yourself to remember why you are doing this.

The end is in sight for you and that can be a scary place for some of us!!

Keep strong - don't give in to cravings - they do pass.

Kisses xx

4. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey beautiful, I feel like a Gemstalker lol just posted in your dairy.

I totally agree with Han, maybe if you are feeling weak and such you need to move to Lite. Your body has been through so much losing the amount you have, it may slow down your losses, but then you always have consistently high losses so it wouldnt be too much of an issue for you, I dont think! The only advice to offer with Lite is it csn be harder than total from a knowing when to stop point of view, always follow the guidelines they give you for weights of food etc. Its a challenge, but definately one that will help you when you get back into the world of food!

Stay strong gorgeous, if you cave before speaking to your LLC make sure it is protein and salad! I am not telling you to do it, but if you really feel that weak you need to be careful hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. Clarabow

Clarabow Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Still looking for the one !
    Ditto to the above advice. Thinking of you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim

I don't have any words of wisdom for you - just look at your stats!

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.