Help - birthday

supergabs

My birthday celebrations started last weekend with a lovely million synned meal prepared by my lovely sister-in-law resulting in a 2lb gain on Thursday and continues this weekend with a similar meal prepared by my best friend. I have a year's supply of chocolate and my birthday isn't until tomorrow. I can't withstand the chocolate :confused:
Dreading next Thursday's weigh-in :cry:

Hi SuperGabs! Happy Birthday- I hope you got really spoiled rotten!

Have you tried using an S.A.S. log to help you get back on plan? If you are registered on the SW site you can get it from there. Try not to worry too much about it (easier said than done). Your birthday only comes once a year, you enjoyed it & now it's back to looking great for the upcoming holidays - you can do it!

Happy birthday!!

Don't beat yourself up about enjoying yourself. 2 weigh ins out of 52 is a tiny blip!

Get back on plan as soon as u can!

Send me the chocolates if if helps ;) xxx

I agree - you should treat yourself without going too overboard, but try not to feel guilty at indulgences.

Thanks everybody. I took your advice and had a very puzzling 2lb loss last Thursday. Don't get me wrong - I'm very happy but it just doesn't make sense.

:109:

Thanks everybody. I took your advice and had a very puzzling 2lb loss last Thursday. Don't get me wrong - I'm very happy but it just doesn't make sense.

:109:

Ok that just means you have to be on track this week as the surprise might catch up at next WI. Good luck

Back