HELP ..CAN I USE SYRUP OF FIGS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debs6955, 16 September 2007 Social URL.

1. debs6955

debs6955 longing to be slim !!

Diet:
    cambridge
    Does Anyone Know If I Can Use Syrup Of Figs For Constipation I Cant Really Take Anything Else And I Know This Works For Me But Im Worried Of The Effect It Might Have On Diet Or Ketosis But If I Dont Do Something Im Gona Be Doubled Up In Pain Any Advice Welcome Plzz Tryed Most Other Things But Cant Take Laxatives Thanks All Debs Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    ok ive just spoken to my cdc and she said if i cant take laxative i have no alterative to take syrup of figs to try n get me sorted then when i go back to her she got somthing there i can get to bulk me out a bit so all is good ill monitor my ketosis and hopfully it wont kick me out of it we will see im doing so well i just dont want anything to ruin what good ive done so far im no hungry at all and still so determined so thats cool xxx

4. peackie

peackie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    DEBS

Keep at it lets hope it sorts itself out today and you will feel better well done for sticking at it
    MUMXXXXXX

5. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

aaaw Debs, I hope you feel better soon.

I know you need the problem sorting quick and then after that like your cdc said there is something called fibre** (not sure of exact name) I use PYSILLIUM HUSKS, you get em from any health store, whole pysillium husks, they do the same thing as the fibre pack from your cdc. Depending on when you're seeing your cdc it may be quicker to get yourself to a health store.

Good Luck hun, I had the same problem when I first started cd and if I forget to take my P.husks then I'm stuck again, and as you know this is not nice but it also slows weight loss.

Hope you feel better soon sweetie,
    ttfn xx sj xx

6. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi sophia

thanks for your reply im at the end of my teather today ive had syrup of figs no joy ive had sennacot still no joy think im gona have to go to docs now im in so much pain today and im back to work tmorrow i have to soon sort somethin out this is awfull but not hungry diet going brill i just dont want anything to spoil it but dont know what else to do :cry:

7. stilltoowide

stilltoowide Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(11.83%)
    hi,

have you tried alternating - hot sweet (sweeetners)coffee and cold water - this helps a bit...

8. debs6955

Diet:
    cambridge
    no

no i havent tryed that ill try that now lol im in so much pain but darent take any stronger painkiller as they will make me worse so i have fingers crossed sominks gotta give soon or ill explode lolol thanks everyone for advice xxx

9. peackie

peackie Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    DEBS

Mum here i am sure after taking all that you will go soon and be 10ibs lighter :D Have one really hot coffee and then have a glass of iced water that helps sometimes worth a try babe stick at it lol XXXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.