Help! Can someone explain Esource to me?

ClaireLR

I joined WW last week and have signed up for the monthly pass and so get free Esource. I've just had a quick look at it and I haven't got a clue where to start!

I can see that you can add foods to your list and it will keep track of them but if I'm honest I can't see me having time to do this all the time so I don't think I'll use that bit (prefer my normal tracker that can come with me everywhere!).

What other things can I use Esource for? I've been looking at it and to be honest I don't think the website is very user friendly (maybe just me??) and I'm not sure what I can do on there??

Any tips on ESource would be appreciated!!!

it's handy to find the points on foods that aren't in the books
i put my weight in every week & it will tell you off if you lose weight too quick but it's nice to see it going down along the chart
there are the forums on there as well
it's handy for recipe's as well just type in an ingredient & you should get a few choices
I like to use all the tools that are available
good luck with it I am sure you will find it a usefull addition

Hiya,

I was an E-Source person and found I simply used it as a Points finder and I use the forums.

It does give you access to receipes which is always good.

Its a hand tool but I never found that it dramatically improved my weight loss, the books and this site give me all the support I need

Back