Step 1 Sole Source Help coming off solesource after a 3stone loss in 13weeks

Hi everyone :sigh: ive had some bad news , my partner is being made redundant next week so will no longer be able to afford to stay on the cambridge plan , hoping its a temporary situation as im doing so well [3stone loss in 15wk]. Got two weeks worth of products left and was wondering whats the best way to come off the diet without piling all the weight back on ? any tips or advice will be very welcome :wave_cry:xx

Oh no! What a shame! Sorry to hear your sad news. I hope he gets a new job soon.

I think I would do two products a day with two protein and veg meals for the first week then add in some carbs and fruit the following week. If your only having two products a day you might get 3-4 weeks left.

Good luck.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs wk 11- 2 lbs wk12- 6.5 lbs wk 13- 2.5 lbs wk 14- 2.5 lbs wk 17- 3.5 lbs wk 18 - 5 lbs week 19 - 5.5 lbs week 21 - 1.5 + week 22 - 4 lbs week 25 - 2.5 lbs

Have a chat to your consultant, now, rather than the end of the week, then you can plan on what you have, and what if any you can afford. :)

I'd come up the plans slowly but be sure to limit my calories and carbs a bit for a while - you can still lose weight at 1000-1200 calories, especially if you limit your own carbs as much as possible - so meat and low carb veg / salad. You could do your own porridge - be sure to weigh a small amount for calories for it, and write your own plan. :)

You will still have the ability to move forward and save money on food too. :) Porridge for instance you can buy in a big bag rather than a box - it's the same stuff just not ground up as much as cambridge is.

Really hope your OH is back in work soon but try and keep a positive outlook 3 stone loss is fab!!

thanks for the advice ladies , im over the moon with my weight loss , its been hard but so worth it and its my second time round on cambridge. Ive discovered a website called diet shack that sells VLCD shakes alot cheaper than cambridge plan works out £99 for 112shakes :) just hoping they taste as nice as the cambridge LOL! should cover me until my fella gets back into work hoping to get another 3 stone off to hit my target of 11stone :) xx

thanks for the advice ladies , im over the moon with my weight loss , its been hard but so worth it and its my second time round on cambridge. Ive discovered a website called diet shack that sells VLCD shakes alot cheaper than cambridge plan works out £99 for 112shakes :) just hoping they taste as nice as the cambridge LOL! should cover me until my fella gets back into work hoping to get another 3 stone off to hit my target of 11stone :) xx

There is slim and save as well which I have known a number of people to go to when they can no longer afford Cambridge. Sorry for your news...that REALLY suck, especially the timing.

Back