Step 1 Sole Source Help day 4 and i wanna eat so bad!

Go to your bed. Ive been there and believe me u feel so much better after a good night sleep and u will be so pleased that you didnt cave. Ive had so many early nites especially at the beginning

Sweet heart do something I have just helped the Hubbie build my daughters new waredrobe, please don't give in you will regret it tomorrow you have done so so well keep going x

Can you have an extra shake/soup to get u thru this bad spell. Got to b better than going totally off the rails. Hope it gets easier soon. It should :)

bevvy80 said:
Better ta still hungry lol x

To be fair I've been so hungry this weekend , and I'm on day 13 get weigh tomorrow that's the only thing keeping me going I have snacked on ham slices through when I've been stressed and it help keep postive you really don't want to look back and regret keepin it up xx

If your really hungry and had all your products have 2 boiled eggs.. These are my new best friend before bed time just t take that hungry pang off and won't affect your ketosis :) xx

Quick question on this ....... can you have salt ???? I havent had eggs yet but might do soon but i couldnt eat them without salt :-(

Yes u can I do anyway even add it to the soups just to flavour it a little x

Back