Help!! Everythings changed lol

stef2009

Gold Member
Hi guys, fellow judder here, Did it for around 8 weeks, lost about 6lb i think! Then it just stopped lol Anyway im 1.5 stone away from goal, doing CC and carb counting atm, still have some packs left though from slim and save so thinking maybe back to judd for a while...

Anyway... it all seems so different? what is this fasting? and 5:2 etc?? Helppp lol xx

Hey!! thankyou will have a look at that now xx

Just had a read, deffo juddd or the 5:2 appeals to me. I know everyone is different, but in general... what seems to get the better losses? xxx

That's a very good question!

To be honest i'm not sure about 5:2 as I've never tried it I've always done 4:3 and since my losses have been erratic on that i'm not convinced i would lose atall on less fasting days :confused:

Doing 4:3 is that doing juddd? I'm not feeling the 2000 cals per day thing so I'm leaning towards 5:2 and healthy eating hmmmm!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hells2012sw said:
Hiya I'm doing 5:2 and have been for 5 weeks, i've lost 5.5lbs in the past 4 weeks

Sorry sent too soon... I switched as I was feeling bored with SW and not being able to enjoy some healthy foods etc without synning them. I'm really enjoying it so far and eat fairly healthily on most days, averaging about 1300 cals average over the week

Think I'm going to give it a go :)
Will suit me better ATM than juddd, with my job I'd never be able to fit all the cals in on an up day!!

So fasting days this week will be wens and fri then after that will be every tues and thurs!

Wish me luck :D xxx

Lol I never went no where near when I last did it, well unless I stuffed my face with chocolate :D ha

I still have 2 weeks of slim and save packs left so gonna use them on my DD's :D xxxx

:) I have a good go occasionally though :)

Me too especially with a hangover!

Lol I never went no where near when I last did it, well unless I stuffed my face with chocolate :D ha

I still have 2 weeks of slim and save packs left so gonna use them on my DD's :D xxxx

I use my S & S packs on DD's aswell, at least then I know I'm getting most of my vitamins etc

Well first fast day has gone well :) I may end up moving to 4:3 yet I will see how I go... I'm wondering though, is there an amount of cals I need to reach on my none fasting days? Like is there a too low barrier!? Xxx

Rarrrrr I've put 3lb on after my double fast day!!! I know I went alittle over 500cals but c'mon!!!!! :'(

What are the kcals your watung on the non fast day??? You still newd to eat enough to fuel your body , work out what your TDEE is and try and use that as a bench march xx

Don't worry about the gain, it's a bounce and they happen on IF diets. Your body is settling in.

As for non fast days, if you go by then generic one-size-fits all then it would be about 2000kcals, no more, but some of us find about 1800kcals is as much as we can do comfortably. You just need to work it out over a month or so and then adjust as you feel is right for you!

I'm still on the 500:2000 kcal split, 2 fast days, and managing 1.8lbs per week on average over a year. That includes weeks I took off, weeks I gained, STS or just forgot!

Thanks guys :) Ive been abit scared of eating this weekend bleurghh knew that would happen lol I have around 1400-1500 cals per day and then around 600 on my fast day, might not be eating enough there though, hmm!! Will see how i go.. Im not sure what day to weigh on now though, seing as after my DD it doesnt do me any favours lol xxx

Back