Help exante/ atkins

welshlal

Hi me and hubby to be are really struggling to start doing TS. Does anyone know if we were to have 2 exante packs a day and then a Atkins type ( all meat no carb) meal in the evenings whether we would still lose weight? I aim is still to try and get to TS but our will power is a bit lacking at the mo!!

welshlal said:
Hi me and hubby to be are really struggling to start doing TS. Does anyone know if we were to have 2 exante packs a day and then a Atkins type ( all meat no carb) meal in the evenings whether we would still lose weight? I aim is still to try and get to TS but our will power is a bit lacking at the mo!!

Morning

You can do the working solutions programme which is 3 shakes and a meal ( no carbs). There is a sticky on foods that will still keep you in ketosis. I did ts for 4 weeks and have done 2 weeks of ws don't intend to weigh as I have another 2 weeks on the plan and want it to be a surprise. I have tried ws on Cambridge a few years ago and my losses where still the same. Good luck

Thank you so much for your help. Found the list of carb free foods was just worried I wouldn't lose on it but figured I would be better of doing the ws and having small losses than constantly cheating on the TS. Thank you again x

welshlal said:
Thank you so much for your help. Found the list of carb free foods was just worried I wouldn't lose on it but figured I would be better of doing the ws and having small losses than constantly cheating on the TS. Thank you again x

Your welcome and good luck let me kno how you get on. There are not enough ws threads

Best of luck with working solutions....TS can be extremely difficult to stick to to start with....Hopefully by winding down the carbs using WS, you'll be able to take to TS without a problem :)

Hi.. me and my husband started the diet together and we are now both on day 13 and both of us have almost lost a stone.. i started my hubby with 3 shakes and a meal just to get him used to eating less.. since sunday he has been totally TS but i think if hed have gone cold turkey straight away he wouldnt have been able to stick to it.. we have also planned to have a WS day at a weekend together so it gives us something to look forward too as life can get a bit boring without food. Good luck x

Thanks guys,
Been looking but there doesn't seem to be much for on working solutions, so does anyone know if you HAVE to have you 3 packs then a meal? For example, I have been doing it for 2 days, day one I have a shake, soup and then steak ( just steak nothing with it) for tea. Day two had a exante bar then bacon, sausage and black pudding for tea. Am I doing it right? I am really worried that I am wasting my time.

Any help/ advice great fully received
Laura x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back