Help! (food mentioned)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Angela83, 25 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

Hi all,

:cry:Im really struggling, by the way my ticker is just my CD goal, want to keep going with calorie counting after the maintainance steps. Im on the 1000 step now -although that went completely out the window today.

Ive had a lovely day, SIL babysitting DS, went to the hairdressers and got highlights-really happy with my new do then went to tesco got some new size 14 trousers and a top but then I go and binge, had biscuits, 3 chocolate bars, crisps and a pastry.

why why why???

and ashamed to admit but it was swiftly followed by water and a couple of senna tablets.

Away to pick up DS but will be back after he's off to bed. Any advice or kicks up the bum greatly appreciated.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    yeah...dont do it again :D

seriously'll be out ya system in no time..forget it ever happend and carry on good from now x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.