HELP! (food talk)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Minnie64, 16 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have just had a mushroom soup which was lovely BUT I then cooked o/h bacon, sausage, egg..... OMG it was so so hard. Actually I got rather snappy with him - it's not his fault I'm a greedy fat pig who cannot control what she puts in her mouth lol
    xxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peppa

peppa Pwincess

hey congratulations for not eating any though!!! I think we all get snappy at times :D

4. Jules77

Jules77 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(28.69%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Ah bless ya... my other half had cottage pie... and chips!!!!!!! Hows that... potato and potato (and extremely healthy, men)... and boy do I love cottage pie!! Trouble is when I cook I still cook for 2 so I pile his plate up so high... when I've lost my weight he'll be needing to do it lol xx

5. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(29.48%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Well done you, i'm the other way round with my family, i turn into a feeder when on CD and i love nothing more than feeding them up. Like today OH would have just got a ham sarnie normally for dinner, but today he had a bacon and egg sarnie and a pot of tea lol

6. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks for that tracey
    xxxx

7. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Must admit I always cook far too much and guess who usually ended up eating it hmmm ME lol my o/h eats very little really and once he is full he stops - something I need to learn in due course
    xxxx

8. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think I will be okay once I get into the plan more - it's only day 4 for me and I did struggle. I made him make his own dinner on Monday and last night but he ain't a cook and would just go for takeaways
    xxxxxxxx

9. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I can identify with you here - I have to go out of J is cooking because, god luv him, I would flatten him from behind with the electric frying pan :-/

10. caz134

caz134 CW Consultant

Diet:
    None
    I'm doing that too, lol, I think I just enjoy other people enjoing what they are eating, although I need to be careful as by BF is finding every pound I lose (he was never big to begin with), lol

11. kel78

kel78 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Totally sympathise with you minnie i think i cried on day 4 when cooking little un a pizza...it does get better x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.