• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP! (food talk)

I have just had a mushroom soup which was lovely BUT I then cooked o/h bacon, sausage, egg..... OMG it was so so hard. Actually I got rather snappy with him - it's not his fault I'm a greedy fat pig who cannot control what she puts in her mouth lol
xxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Ah bless ya... my other half had cottage pie... and chips!!!!!!! Hows that... potato and potato (and extremely healthy, men)... and boy do I love cottage pie!! Trouble is when I cook I still cook for 2 so I pile his plate up so high... when I've lost my weight he'll be needing to do it lol xx

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
Well done you, i'm the other way round with my family, i turn into a feeder when on CD and i love nothing more than feeding them up. Like today OH would have just got a ham sarnie normally for dinner, but today he had a bacon and egg sarnie and a pot of tea lol

Ah bless ya... my other half had cottage pie... and chips!!!!!!! Hows that... potato and potato (and extremely healthy, men)... and boy do I love cottage pie!! Trouble is when I cook I still cook for 2 so I pile his plate up so high... when I've lost my weight he'll be needing to do it lol xx
Must admit I always cook far too much and guess who usually ended up eating it hmmm ME lol my o/h eats very little really and once he is full he stops - something I need to learn in due course
xxxx

Well done you, i'm the other way round with my family, i turn into a feeder when on CD and i love nothing more than feeding them up. Like today OH would have just got a ham sarnie normally for dinner, but today he had a bacon and egg sarnie and a pot of tea lol
I think I will be okay once I get into the plan more - it's only day 4 for me and I did struggle. I made him make his own dinner on Monday and last night but he ain't a cook and would just go for takeaways
xxxxxxxx

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
I can identify with you here - I have to go out of J is cooking because, god luv him, I would flatten him from behind with the electric frying pan :-/

caz134

CW Consultant
I'm doing that too, lol, I think I just enjoy other people enjoing what they are eating, although I need to be careful as by BF is finding every pound I lose (he was never big to begin with), lol

Totally sympathise with you minnie i think i cried on day 4 when cooking little un a pizza...it does get better x