Help for a newbie please! - SW & exercise

Nazira

Hi all,

I've been doing SW for 4 weeks now.

In the first week i lost 3, then 1.5, 2.5, then 3. This last week i lost only 0.5lbs. I'm really gutted and disheartened by this. The only thing i've done differently is this week i started the gym again and went 5 times. I just feel like i shouldnt go to the gym and just do the plan and lose weight that way rather than tire myself out at the gym to achieve nothing. I know that muscle weighs more than fat and the scales are just a number but i really really want to be goal.

Any advice/help please guys! Been really down today and just wanna eat everything in sight but ive had;

Banana and tangerine for breakfast - i am not a breakfast person at all so this is a huge achievement for me
Mug shot (free) for lunch
Fruit pot inc kiwi mango and grapes
Activia yoghurt (free) as a snack.

Thank you in advance (and for reading my rant!)

Are you eating enough hun ?

When I started going to the gym I found I needed to eat a bit more and drink plenty water - I had a wee gain for the first two weeks and then after week 5 it just started to move .... stick with it xxx

Honestly I think I am struggling with the amount of food. I'm not used to eating big meals or even a lot so I am trying my best to eat more. I'd just love to lose a regular 2-3lbs a week but that's in an ideal. Hoping next weds weigh in will be better!

You're not eating enough.If you're going to the gym and not eating properly your body is going to cling on to every calorie for dear life!

Back