Help for a newby with around 1 stone to lose.

SparkleJo

Hi!

So I've been doing skimming world 1 week, I lost 1lb.

Quite a few people (away from this forum) have said I won't lose what I want on green days as I don't have much left to lose.

Is this true? I find meat quite expensive when i don't even really like it! Oh and I don't understand EE because I am using books from before EE.

Anyone have any advice?

I'd say it is perfectly possible to lose on green but you may find it helps you to put into place the previous recommendation (and will apparently be a rule in the new packs for red and green when they come out) which is have 1/3 of each meal superfree food eg. Fruit and non starchy veg.

Maybe it will help if you post a food diary here so others can take a look and maybe give you some pointers and advice? X

You can lose weight on any of the Slimming World plans as long as they are followed correctly.
Personally I love the Extra Easy plan as it fits in nicely with my lifestyle and i can have meat/potatoes/pasta freely :)

I also love the Success Express plan to give myself an extra boost.

I started SW 5 weeks ago and a few people said id struggle to lose weight quickly with me only wanting to lose around 1.5 stone, but I have managed to lose 6.5lbs in 5 weeks so I am over the moon.

Stacey xxx

Back