Help - Frankie and Bennies

egbert

Silver Member
I need help.

I have just got back on the CD after a month off following my wedding and honeymoon and Easter and . . . . I just want to get back into it and started again today.

I just realised that I have a lunch meeting with new clients tomorrow - they are taking me out, and I cant not go. So - what on earth can I choose thats low carb on the frankie and bennies menus. Im thinking the best would be soup or salad . . .

I so dont need this now - I have just forced my way through day 1 and am already feeling urges, I dont want to give up already :(

Hi love just having a look at the menu, I think maybe the Chicken Citrus Salad - Plain chicken, lettuce, cucumber, spinich, leave out the red onion and tomato's (however I don't think they would make huge difference) and ask to have it with no dressing. Other people might have a look and suggest a better option, I just picked that one because it contains things you are allowed on SS+, and just try and think about portion size although I'm sure you will manage just fine. :D

Lighter Options | Frankie and Bennys

Not seen the menu but salad better than soup I'd say. Soup often has flour in to fill it. I'd stay as low carb as possible.

Chicken breast sandwich with house salad (No Bun) that's plain chicken breast and salad :)

I went to F&B's on Saturday with some girlfriends and choose the Salmon with Salad leaves and a large glass of fizzy water. Whilst the others also had ice creams and choccies during the film (we also saw 3D Titanic) I had a black coffee and choc/mint CD Bar.

I am sure I have kept in Ketosis as dont feel any different and happily got back onto SS on Sunday.

Luckily I have had the odd meal out (only about 3 during 9 weeks) and have always chosen wisely and have lost weight. I think the secret is keeping off the carbs!

Thanks - sounds like a plan

I always feel like an idiot ordering salad in a restaurant. But when the food comes, everyone is usually envious of my fresh healthy salad over their greasy stodgy food!! It's the way forward!! Ask the waiter for balsamic vinegar and go nuts!! X

Back