Help going back onto Dukan

Jade25

Hi all
Ive done dukan on and off for the last 2 years. Recently ive found it very hard to stick to the plan so I decided to do Jason Vales 7lbs in 7 days juice detox diet to give my weight loss a boost and hopefully get my motivation back. Im on day 4 and losing weight but now I am worried if I go straight back onto dukan I will put it all back on. Im getting married in 9 weeks so cant afford for that to happen!

Does anyone know, from scientific point of view, if going back to dukan will make the weight all go back on? For those unfamiliar with the juice detox its basically nothing but freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juice for 7 days.

Thanks

I'm not sure I'm afraid - it wouldn't make weight go on long-term, even if you did see an increase in the first few days I would think. Good luck.

hmmm don't know. After all you've been eating a lot of sugars and no proteins at all, you might see a bit of a gain to start with, but coming off Dukan basically took your body out of ketosis and going back on Dukan can take a few days for your body to get back into ketosis......I say this from experience. all you can do is try, good luck xx

Back