Help guys!!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi all, i dont think i've really moaned or complained on here much before but i am feeling really down and miserable:(!!

I am usually really good at snapping myself out of moods and getting on with it but cant seem to at the min..i have been in a foul mood for the last 2 days!!

HELP ME!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi all, i dont think i've really moaned or complained on here much before but i am feeling really down and miserable:(!!

I am usually really good at snapping myself out of moods and getting on with it but cant seem to at the min..i have been in a foul mood for the last 2 days!!

HELP ME!!!!!!
xxxxxxxx

ok i know im only new but hope you dont mind me buttin in. can i jus say that i was so shocked and inspired by your transformation on this. you look amazing and im only startin on monday....i hope i can do half as well as you. your bound to have days where you are sick of it or jus p***ed off.....thats normal! keep the chin up.....keep inspiring newbies like me.....do you ever think that maybe by you sharing your stories and photos on this, that you may have changed someone elses life for the better..... think about that and you will soon be feeling better.....keep tough, ill be counting on you x x x

Aww thankyou honey that was lovely xxx

Hiya tracey, chin up hun.

I wonder if its becasue for so long you have been on a buzz about losing weight weekly and now you are maintaining the buzz aint there? That is maybe a crazy though but I do think there may be some truth in it?

As already said, you have done amazingly well and ever better than most when it comes to refeeding. Try and make maintaining a new weekly buzz for you. Maintaining is harder than losing remember and you are doing fantastic.

Refeed hear I come on Sat - woo hoo!
x

Ah tracy - big hug firstly (okay I cannot find the hug emoticon!!!)

Everyone gets days like this - im not so good at picking myself out of bad humours - sometimes I dwell on stupid things that seem massive in my head and believe me everyone around me suffers for it.

Maybe (and this is my non expert opinion) your finished LT and now your finished maintanence - youve achieved all your goals and now you have nothing to aim for.

How about setting yourself another goal????

hey tracy, trying writing down all the stuff you annoyed about or p'ed off with. Let it all out on paper then have fun ripping it all up and throughing it a way with your bad mood.

You can also burn in burn be very carefull not to start a fire. This is actually quite good as you feel like letting go of what is annoying you.

Either that or go for a run, do exercise and try your hardest to take it all your frustration on that

good luck it sucks when you feel like this i always end up falling out with everyone round about me x

Thats exactly me Ally i think too much and everybody else suffers from it, think im just feeling sorry for myself! I do need new goals you are all right but im not sure what they need to be at the min..bit lost i think! xx

yeh i agree! you've done soooooo well tracy, ive only been on this since sat and you're always bubbly and encouraging...so i think you of all people is allowed to be miffed now and then :D do you know wat it is thats buggin you? xx

Yeah i agree, i even keep snapping at my mum and i never do that! xx

No yummy..i just feel very p***ed off with everybody and everthing everybody says irritates me! And i know that i pick at things then and get more annoyed! xx

what about planning a holiday to show off that sexy new bod? or your engaged aint you? why dodnt you set a date? that'll keep you focused for sure!X

Hmmm goals.......

How about saving money for something - that always spurs me on. I can take it a bit seriously though.

When I was 16 (and had no job) I wanted to get my tongue pierced - so I started saving all the change I could get my hands on and I had this little avon bag in my bedside locker - it took my ages but I did it. To this day even thinking about that gets me excited how sad is that?

Or how about aiming to have a whole new wardrobe in a year?

Or a weekend away with your OH? You could save for that and it would be something to look forward to?

Aww thankyou honey that was lovely xxx

its true. im starting monday and i have 2 stone to lose and its ppl like you that will help me through it..... you did the right thing though....if you are feelin down this is the best place to come for a moan. hope you feel better later x x x

Oh is just as annoying at the min hun lol A holiday all on my own is very appealing at the min..i might take Millie at a push!! x

Thanks a lot weak willed hun, i have tried my best to be helpful as much as poss and not be p***ed off! Im sure il be fine later xx

how about going and punchin at pillows, get rid of excess energy or just make you laugh at how silly you probably look :D works for me! x

Lol sounds great actually hun, my little girl is napping but when she wakes i am going to go upstairs and do that!!! Then have a hot bath xxx

chin up tracy,,i have just had a row with hubby over nothing,,and he has stormed back to work,,told me go eat something,,the cheek,,lol

MEN! Do they have a purpose? lol xx

Back