• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help! - hot dog points

Just wondered if anyone knows how many point are in a hotdog/frankfurter? OH wants me to add them to our Tesco.com order (which I'm just in the middle of doing now) for dinner next week but I don't want to add them until I know how many points they are. Would REALLY appreciate some help if anyone can :confused:

They do all sorts of types - but I'm looking at either the princes hotdogs, the princes lite hotdogs or the princes american style hotdogs.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Marie - my shopping guide (quite old but still) says a princes American big hot dog is 2.5points each.

Mini frankfurter - 1.5points each
Regular frankfurter - 3points each
I love them!! - with mustard and ketchup - mmmm!!! I expected them to be higher in points too, so a real result with those - might just have to have them every week now! Lol!
Glad you found something you both can enjoy.

BTW - I hate them too! bleugh
i had some smart price (cheapo asda) ones and they worked out at half a point each or one point can't remember. But was really shocked as they were so low, and i weighed an asda hot dog roll and it pointed at 1.5 points... Ok if you NEED it....
1 point for Asda ones?! Mmm!! I'll have to go there now, just for those! I think that's a bargain, probably about 4 points for a sausage in a roll with ketchup (does anyone know, is french mustard free or pointed?). Two of those for dinner would leave me stuffed and very satisfied! Yum yum, can't wait for my shopping to arrive now! :)