Help! How do i view local news from anothe region?

kingleds

Gold Member
My sister & niece were on the humberside/easy yorks edition of look north today, but as I live near London I can't see it on my tv, and I can't seem to view it on the Internet? Any ideas please?

Thanks - I did try the web but it was a no go cos I'm not in the area;(

It was a piece about my nieces 1st day at school. She's a primordial dwarf, so going to school at 5 years old, weighing 9lbs & being 64cm tall is somewhat of a big thing :)

Yup, that's her. This is at my mums 60th in July. Did you see it last night? I can't bloody find it anywhere! Though admittedly its always a bit weird seeing your little sister on the TV - I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

The documentary was an Extraordinary People episode called the tiniest girl in the world. It was part of the reason I decided to loose weight. They wanted the whole family to be involved & filend but I flat out refused due to my size. I was dodging cameras all day at her birthday party & didn't get to spend that much time with any of my nieces or sister as they were forever being put in front of the camera!

Attachments

• image-2332964809.jpg
    image-2332964809.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 8,240
kingleds said:
Yup, that's her. This is at my mums 60th in July. Did you see it last night? I can't bloody find it anywhere! Though admittedly its always a bit weird seeing your little sister on the TV - I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

The documentary was an Extraordinary People episode called the tiniest girl in the world. It was part of the reason I decided to loose weight. They wanted the whole family to be involved & filend but I flat out refused due to my size. I was dodging cameras all day at her birthday party & didn't get to spend that much time with any of my nieces or sister as they were forever being put in front of the camera!

Can't you contact the tv station as they normally have tapes. They may well be able to send you a disc for a small fee. Not sure if they do it but it's worth a try and for such an important piece of film I'd give it a go.

I didn't see it as I don't live in the area.

She looks such a cutie and I had to smile at 'And when Emma, 30, brought her home to meet sisters Chloe, 15, Sabrina, 12 and Sophie, eight, she carried her in her pocket.'

So jealous she got to sit on Peter Andre's knee.
Peter Andre cuddles world’s smallest girl Charlotte Garside | The Sun |Showbiz|TV

Yeah, the only thing is that the artcile in the Mirror is a complete load of balls. My sister has not spoken to them since she did the documentary 2 years ago. The thing about carrying her in her pocket is a load of carp. I am furious with them

Thank you SO much for the donation hunny

If you can get to watch it, or record it, my sister will be on This morning on Thursday - hopefully in something that covers up her tats this time! :) she is unreasonably excited about meeting Phillip Scofield!

Back