• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Help I am hungry

S: 14st0lb C: 13st10lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.04%)
Hi

I am just starting out and I am on day 5. I really need some advice to stick at this as I have started to feel very hungry and cant stop thinking about food (although resisting well so far). How do other people take their mind off food. I cant give up now I took the initiative to start I will have put myself through these 5 days for nothing otherwise. Please tell me this feeling gets easier :cry:. I am hoping weigh in will cheer me up. :sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Stick with it. It gets easier. The first week (and particularly days 2-5) is hard. Drink, drink, drink that water and go to bed and sleep (I know that is easier said than done as I had terrible insomnia the first week). It does get better I promise but it is a rollacoaster of a diet and you will have days like this.
Drink water, rest and take it easy for the first few weeks. I promise that tomorrow you will feel better. Don't give up - you can do this! xx

S: 19st3lb C: 17st12lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 1st5lb(7.06%)
Stick with it. It gets easier. The first week (and particularly days 2-5) is hard. Drink, drink, drink that water and go to bed and sleep (I know that is easier said than done as I had terrible insomnia the first week). It does get better I promise but it is a rollacoaster of a diet and you will have days like this.
Drink water, rest and take it easy for the first few weeks. I promise that tomorrow you will feel better. Don't give up - you can do this! xx
Best advice ever. drink, drink, drink.
You can do it
x x x

S: 13st8lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 1st11lb(13.16%)
Has you tried drinking hot water when you're really hungry? I've found it really soothes my rumbling tummy, especially in the evening

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

S: 14st0lb C: 13st10lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st4lb(2.04%)
Hi

Thank you for the advice. Water it is then. I have to admit I am a bit of a coffee junky and don't tend to drink much water. Went for an early weigh in today to keep me going 4 pounds off :party0011:. Would have liked more but I am not going to complain its in the right direction. Week 2 here I come