help i cant stomach the food packs!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mmmwoah, 3 September 2008 Social URL.

1. mmmwoah

mmmwoah Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    well my 1st day is nearly over, but i really dont like the packet food. Today i had the leak and potato soup and the strawberry shake but i didnt finish ither of them because after consuming a bit i just felt sick so im really anxious and worried about how im going to do on it now. I havent had any bars yet as councillor said i can have in my second week.

Do you guys have this problem and how have you overcome it. any tips on how to get them tasting better or will i soon just be immune to it all?

Is anyone else on sole source???

I feel like i feel more sick after the soup/shakes :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    poor u :( but there are loads of different flavours:) when i first started the diet i was just mixing the shakes in a hand shaker and was not keen on the taste of any of them but i bought a small smoothy type mixer and now i put ice ,water and the shake mix in and wow what a differece in taste and texture i really like them now and the tetra packs of shakes are really good 2. some of the soups i hate really only like the veg and the chilli..(i like a little more water than suggested when i make the soup up) the bars are really nice so u will have them 2 look 4ward 2 ..its trial and error in the way u mix im sure u will find the way that best suits u :) also theres a mouse mix u can buy to make the shakes into a mouse.. good luck xx

Last edited: 3 September 2008
  4. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Maybe steer clear of the soups at first, I did, and then add extra water and lots of ice to the shakes (in a shaker if you have one). Keep trying all the flavours, you will find some you like, everyone does.

5. littlemissspendthrift

littlemissspendthrift impossible is nothing

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Xenical
    when you can have bars i would reccommend CHOCOLATE ORANGE

ooooh its heavenly. i could easily live on them alone.

but i do like

choc mint hot and cold (smells and tastes like the mint aero hot choc drink i think)
    choc - as a shake, but more often than not made into a muffin. im not too keen on the tetra choc of late.. i used to love it. but i do like it frozen into ice cream

like banana and strawberry
    and i like the chicken and mushroom soup (i cant tell the difference between the CD soup and a normal chicken and mush cup a soup) and the leek and potato.

maybe a bit of pepper on the soups will help.. ?

or maybe try SS+ so that even if you cant really stand the shakes much, you have 3 a day, but will have some food to look forward to and eat to keep you going

6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi hun I have to split the soups int 2or3 because I could never finish them , the 1st few mouth fulls were ok but by the time i was half way down i was feeling ill, as for the shakes they are something you will probably get used to, try all the flavours so you find the ones you like, I have the tetras the choc one with hoy water in is lush.

Hope you find today easier. Good luck.xx

7. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i cannot stand any of the soups i really did throw up after every flavour
    shakes are o.k i stick to choc orange, strawberry and bananna flavours dont like anything else
    it is trial and error and your taste buds also have to change to accustom the rarther bland texture of some of the shakes
    i used to love mcdonald shakes now i heave if i sip one as i am so used to d shakes now
    just think how much you want to lose the weight and stick at it
    you will get used to them
    you can do it
    xxx[​IMG]xxx

8. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I just had to say I love your avatar. LOL

9. kazbro

kazbro jelly belly

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge

lol thanks i found it when i 1st started ss. though it was very apt lol
    thank god for movicol lol
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.