help i cant stomach the food packs!!!

mmmwoah

well my 1st day is nearly over, but i really dont like the packet food. Today i had the leak and potato soup and the strawberry shake but i didnt finish ither of them because after consuming a bit i just felt sick so im really anxious and worried about how im going to do on it now. I havent had any bars yet as councillor said i can have in my second week.

Do you guys have this problem and how have you overcome it. any tips on how to get them tasting better or will i soon just be immune to it all?

Is anyone else on sole source???

I feel like i feel more sick after the soup/shakes :-(

poor u :( but there are loads of different flavours:) when i first started the diet i was just mixing the shakes in a hand shaker and was not keen on the taste of any of them but i bought a small smoothy type mixer and now i put ice ,water and the shake mix in and wow what a differece in taste and texture i really like them now and the tetra packs of shakes are really good 2. some of the soups i hate really only like the veg and the chilli..(i like a little more water than suggested when i make the soup up) the bars are really nice so u will have them 2 look 4ward 2 ..its trial and error in the way u mix im sure u will find the way that best suits u :) also theres a mouse mix u can buy to make the shakes into a mouse.. good luck xx

Last edited:
Maybe steer clear of the soups at first, I did, and then add extra water and lots of ice to the shakes (in a shaker if you have one). Keep trying all the flavours, you will find some you like, everyone does.

when you can have bars i would reccommend CHOCOLATE ORANGE

ooooh its heavenly. i could easily live on them alone.

but i do like

choc mint hot and cold (smells and tastes like the mint aero hot choc drink i think)
choc - as a shake, but more often than not made into a muffin. im not too keen on the tetra choc of late.. i used to love it. but i do like it frozen into ice cream

like banana and strawberry
and i like the chicken and mushroom soup (i cant tell the difference between the CD soup and a normal chicken and mush cup a soup) and the leek and potato.

maybe a bit of pepper on the soups will help.. ?

or maybe try SS+ so that even if you cant really stand the shakes much, you have 3 a day, but will have some food to look forward to and eat to keep you going

Hi hun I have to split the soups int 2or3 because I could never finish them , the 1st few mouth fulls were ok but by the time i was half way down i was feeling ill, as for the shakes they are something you will probably get used to, try all the flavours so you find the ones you like, I have the tetras the choc one with hoy water in is lush.

Hope you find today easier. Good luck.xx

i cannot stand any of the soups i really did throw up after every flavour
shakes are o.k i stick to choc orange, strawberry and bananna flavours dont like anything else
it is trial and error and your taste buds also have to change to accustom the rarther bland texture of some of the shakes
i used to love mcdonald shakes now i heave if i sip one as i am so used to d shakes now
just think how much you want to lose the weight and stick at it
you will get used to them
you can do it
xxxxxx

i cannot stand any of the soups i really did throw up after every flavour
shakes are o.k i stick to choc orange, strawberry and bananna flavours dont like anything else
it is trial and error and your taste buds also have to change to accustom the rarther bland texture of some of the shakes
i used to love mcdonald shakes now i heave if i sip one as i am so used to d shakes now
just think how much you want to lose the weight and stick at it
you will get used to them
you can do it
xxxxxx

I just had to say I love your avatar. LOL

Back