Extra Easy Help I find EE a struggle

Hello all, I'm new to this so sorry if I post in the wrong place. I weigh in on Tuesdays & have my first weigh in this Tuesday, have been following EE as advised when I joined but have been finding it a real struggle as I'm not one of lives great veg/salad/fruit eaters so its a real chore to do the 1/3 thing. I tried having a bowl of fruit straight after my meals but I'm struggling with that now too. Can I go back to doing red or green days full time or is that not allowed anymore, do they need to be mixed up with EE days? Any advise would be much appreciated.

You can do whatever plan suits you :)

Plenty of people mix it up or just do red or green

But be aware that the third superfree is recommended on all plans now. Its really easy to get veggies into your meals - blend them into soups, grate them into curries, stews, chillis, pasta dishes etc and you won't even know they are there :)

It is a good idea, not just for SW but for your long-term general health, to eat more vegetables. There are lots of ways of cooking them - try roasting or steaming.

I too am not big on veggies, but if cut them really really small and add them to sauces, such as bolognaise, curry etc then I can get quite a bit in. Same with soups.

I'm still not to sure on EE

is it free meat etc..like on red... mixed with free carb,ie rice potatoes etc like on green..mixed together in one meal?
with unlimited free/super free veg
+ 1 HEa & 1HEb ?

will have to get consultant to brief me on it again as i only really know red or green days

I'm still not to sure on EE

is it free meat etc..like on red... mixed with free carb,ie rice potatoes etc like on green..mixed together in one meal?
with unlimited free/super free veg
+ 1 HEa & 1HEb ?

will have to get consultant to brief me on it again as i only really know red or green days

If it was free on BOTH red and green then on EE it is superfree. A third of each meal must be super free and your primary snacks should be superfree. If it was free on EITHER red or green then it is free on EE- meat with fat cut off, pasta, rice etc etc. Then you get one hex a, one hex b and 5 - 15 syns. You take the lower syn value from red or green days e.g if a chocolate bar was 10 on green and 15 on red, you count 10 syns.

Hope that helps.

If it was free on BOTH red and green then on EE it is superfree. A third of each meal must be super free and your primary snacks should be superfree. If it was free on EITHER red or green then it is free on EE- meat with fat cut off, pasta, rice etc etc. Then you get one hex a, one hex b and 5 - 15 syns. You take the lower syn value from red or green days e.g if a chocolate bar was 10 on green and 15 on red, you count 10 syns.

Hope that helps.

Thank you :)

Back