Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help I have just eaten

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by chambles, 24 September 2011 Social URL.

1. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi

I am on week 2 of SS+ lost 7lbs first week and just now I have just eaten a handful of peanuts dont know why just saw them, will I now be out of ketosis really worried

Chambles

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. marcierose

marcierose Member

Diet:
    cambridge ss
    R peanuts not full of protein ... I am not sure but hopefully u will be ok :-( x

4. sharon0

sharon0 Member

we all have little blips just put it behind you and go forwards - you are doing amazingly well - think about the reasons you started ; )

5. Savannah:-)

Savannah:-) Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.38%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I echo Sharon - it was a blip - as long as you get straight back on the plan you will be fine - last week I ate a mars bar!!! Felt guilty but got straight back on the plan and lost 5lb this week...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.