help 'i,m new an seeing a plastic surgeon tomorrow

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trinaweena, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Trinaweena

Trinaweena Member

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hi to everyone and it's grea to be here,
    I'm a mum of 3 and married to Ian and live in Hull, Urgent help needed,I'm so worried,I have 3 caesarian secions over the last 15yrs due to complicated childbirth, over the years,I have very much separated abdominal muscles which causes me more severe back pain and stomach pain and a pot belliedness(some people ask when the baby's due I'm only a size 12) I have the dreaded apron which hangs over from one hip to another and has got alot worse since I have lost 4stone, I'm 5ft and weighed 15stone and now weigh 11 stone and have been unable to loose anymore weight for he last year, I have severe spinal problems which limit my mobility and prevent anyform of exercise apart from swimming which is a no go at the moment. Over the last 12mths I have suffered terribly with very sore,ulcerated skin breakdown between my skin folds which has become very infected, I have had i swabbed which came back with a severe staphylococci infections which meant I have had to take very strong antibiotics and had it dressed 3 times a week by the nurse, this has severley affected me both emotionally, mentally and physically and it's a definate no to sex with my husband as it's too embrassig and painful and sore for him to go any where near me around that are( I'm so lucky that my husband is so undersanding) so much to the point that my GP has refered me to a NHS plastic surgeon in Goole which is tomorrow and I can't wait but I'm so scared that I will be refused anysort of surgery,I have written a 3 page letter of the postives the surgery would have on me, I am on strong antidepressants too because of the way all of this has affeced me.
    I'm sooo sorry I haven't old you much about myself but I will, I have just found this forum and would love to hear any of your views ,
    Thank you sooo much for readig this
    love Katrina xxx:confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trinaweena

Trinaweena Member

Diet:
    healthy eating
    sorry my T is working very well, forgot to mention that I'm going to give the surgeon my letter tomorrow during the consultation,
    Thanks again
    Katrin xxx:D

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome to Minimins Katrin, best of luck with your consultation tomorrow, I hope it goes well for you :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Katrina

Hope your session with the consultant went well and i wish you success and hope you enjoy the site

Irene xx

6. ruby27

ruby27 Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Hiya trinaweena,just wondering did u get excepted for surgery on nhs.

7. SHARON F

SHARON F Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(12.06%)
    Diet:
    IF
    I hope all goes well at your consultation and well done for loosing 4 st

8. happinessisnaughtyness

happinessisnaughtyness Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi trinaweena,
    You sound like you have a very supportive husband and that you've had a very tough time. Remember there are always people here that are willing to listen...you are never alone. Sounds like you have already made some really positive changes by losing such a large amount of weight, i really hope your consultant understands and offers you the surgery you need to get your life back on track. Try to stay positive, your body, like mine has changed because you brought new life into the world.....YOUR AMAZING!!!

XOX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.