Help I need a chicken receipe!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Lilleece79, 1 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have no urge to cook, I'm a bit down in the dumps so can someone help me make tea.

I have two chicken breasts in the fridge. What can I do with them that doesn't require much work?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nikki1974

nikki1974 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.44%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Stuff with laughing cow light, wrap in lean bacon.... in oven on med heat for 45/50 mins?

Cut into chunks, add peppers and onion, on kebab stick...in oven 30/40 mins?

Cut into strips, and some bacon, cook and add to huge salad and drizzle with balsamic?

Hunters chicken...oven cook chicken then make syn free bbq sauce (fry an onion in frylight,add tsp chiili powder, 8fl oz passata/tin toms mushed,3 tbs splenda or equivalent, 4tbsp balsamic vinegar,1 tbsp worcester sauce,half tsp mustard powder, salt n pepper)

Just a few ideas xx

4. Lilleece79

Lilleece79 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Seens as it's only me now (oh is going rock-climbing) I think I will just have Nutella and toast!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.