HELP!! I really want a piece of bread!!

Dunder Doodles

Grrrrr, can't stop thinking about the 5 seeded fresh batch loaf in the bread bin....I swear I can hear it calling my name!!!

Drink water and keep away from the bin!! You can do it x x x

I hope you stayed away from the bread bin? Let us know how you ggot on. We are all human at the end of the day and these things happen.. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! X x x

I hope you stayed away from the bread bin? Let us know how you ggot on. We are all human at the end of the day and these things happen.. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! X x x

Hello :) yes, did manage to resit, but god I was in such a miserable, low mood. Can't seem to shake it off me at all, I'm really struggling!!
Not sure why, as I can really notice a huge difference now when I look in the mirror, almost daily I can see changes, should be really happy, but I'm getting more and more unhappy as the days go on :cry:
I'm probably just trying to make excuses for myself to do a re-feed, would be a disaster if I did with the mood I'm in, so will just grin and bear it, and hopefully it will pass!
Thanks everyone for your support, you are such lovely ladies x

So pleased that you managed to overcome the cravings. You have had a fantastic loss!! I have only lost 3st from this diet but 4 and a half in total from the begining of my journey before Christmas.. I cant see changes even though I have taken pictures of myself every few weeks and I know from the pictures I look totally different.. In the mirror I just see me, fat old me. I don't know why I can't accept the fact that I am like a totally different person, sad isn't it? x x x

Hey Doodles!

How are you doing today? Feeling any better? x x x

Back