Help I Think I`ve Taken Too Many!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SO MUCH TO LOSE!, 11 April 2008 Social URL.

1. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    I think i have been taking too many packs a day,could someone please answer this thread and let me know.I`m ss+ing,taking 4 packs a day with 200ml of milk,is that right or should I only be taking 3 packs with the milk??If I have been taking 1 to many will this set me back with my weight loss much this week.It`s my 1st weigh in on monday!!!!:tear_drop::tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. poshbird

poshbird Member

Hi what your doing is ok, cause I'm doing the same 4 packs and 200ml skimmed milk, and gallons of water!!!!!!!!!!!

4. alybongo

alybongo Full Member

Hi so much. I am on the same as you and lost 7lb this week so don't worry you WILL lose weight.
    Good luck

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    Thanks girls,
    i`ve e-mailed my cdc and waiting on a reply!!!hey alybongo congrats on the loss,i hope i do as well on monday.Poshbird you are prob in the toilet as much as me i`m on 4-5 litres a day and i`m never out of it!!!!

thanks again,
    elaine xx

6. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    [​IMG]

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    on the plan you are on you take 4 packs plus the milk or you have the option of 3 packs and a small meal no milk so yes you are doing it right :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.