HELP!!!!! I want to eat!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by EmmaLou, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on LT and on day 5. Finding today a bit difficult, can't stop thinking about food.
    Any tips on what to do when you feel like this?????
    Also i have an obession with my scales i know its wrong, but everytime i go to the loo i weigh myself.....not good i know....even when i get up in the middle of the night:confused:
    I'm not hungry though, maybe its because its the weekend the suns out and i feel at a loose end.

Thanks for listening to my ramble on.

Emma x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. thefutureisbright

thefutureisbright Banned

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Hi Emma,

I have felt like this a good few times myself - last night in particular I even considered having a 4th shake!!!!

I have read it here many times - but seriously - HAVE A BATH!!!! It works wonders...

Other things I do is take the dog for a walk or do some gardening.

It is all in your head... you just need to distract yourself... keep busy!!!

Or get a slendertone belt - wow it is so cool I am using mine for the first time! lol

Or go online and pick a treat that you will buy yourself when you loose your first stone.. I picked a hand bag the other day to buy next week when I have my first stone off!

Or look online for clothes you will wear when u hit your goal....

OH YEAH AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!

Whatever you do - dont cheat!!!! Stay at it the feeling will pass babe

xox

4. chunkychops

chunkychops Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dont do it hun!!!!!!!Youve done the worst bit and after your weigh in on day 7 youll be so proud of your loss youll be spurred on I promise.
    I felt like that last Sunday too but stuck it out till WI on Tues and had a massive shock!!!!!Just keep thinking its only another 48hrs till you get a really nice surprise. You can do it hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. Maka

Maka A New Woman

Start Weight:
    173lb
    Current Weight:
    157lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    16lb(9.25%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I was struggling too today, particularly cos my neighbours were having a bbq and the smells were killing me. So I crushed ice with a sprinkling of my strawberry shake(which I will have later) in the blender and it came out all frothy and yummy and went online.

6. EmmaLou

EmmaLou Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(15.18%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thank you all for your support xoxoxoxoxoxox

Think it has passed now. Can't wait til people start noticing that i'm losing....that'll keep me going.
    i haven't even stuck to weight watchers for this long without cheating...lol
    Thanks again.....keep posting everyone!!!!! xxx

7. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    2 more days and then the fab weigh in hun! I promise you will be thrilled with the results. Hang in there!

8. eyekandi

eyekandi Full Member

Diet:
    LT
    Maka, i started yesterday at the same weight as you. You have given me inspiration. I want to get into a 14 by my birthday in September, and loads of people around me say i cant do it cos i have failed before.. i have laughed it off but it hurts they have no faith.

Thanks for giving me the push i need.:thankyou::thankyou:

9. greatbodsoon

greatbodsoon Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Emma Lou,

The first weekend is definately the hardest. At weekends I loved to sit down with my hubby and share a bottle of wine with some nice goodies, the first weekend of none was awful. However the last two weekends I have not missed it and just got on with my routine of shakes and water. It will get easier.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.