• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP!!!!! I want to eat!!!!!!!

EmmaLou

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time on LT and on day 5. Finding today a bit difficult, can't stop thinking about food.
Any tips on what to do when you feel like this?????
Also i have an obession with my scales i know its wrong, but everytime i go to the loo i weigh myself.....not good i know....even when i get up in the middle of the night:confused:
I'm not hungry though, maybe its because its the weekend the suns out and i feel at a loose end.

Thanks for listening to my ramble on.

Emma x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Emma,

I have felt like this a good few times myself - last night in particular I even considered having a 4th shake!!!!

I have read it here many times - but seriously - HAVE A BATH!!!! It works wonders...

Other things I do is take the dog for a walk or do some gardening.

It is all in your head... you just need to distract yourself... keep busy!!!

Or get a slendertone belt - wow it is so cool I am using mine for the first time! lol

Or go online and pick a treat that you will buy yourself when you loose your first stone.. I picked a hand bag the other day to buy next week when I have my first stone off!

Or look online for clothes you will wear when u hit your goal....

OH YEAH AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!

Whatever you do - dont cheat!!!! Stay at it the feeling will pass babe

xox

chunkychops

Silver Member
Dont do it hun!!!!!!!Youve done the worst bit and after your weigh in on day 7 youll be so proud of your loss youll be spurred on I promise.
I felt like that last Sunday too but stuck it out till WI on Tues and had a massive shock!!!!!Just keep thinking its only another 48hrs till you get a really nice surprise. You can do it hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maka

A New Woman
I was struggling too today, particularly cos my neighbours were having a bbq and the smells were killing me. So I crushed ice with a sprinkling of my strawberry shake(which I will have later) in the blender and it came out all frothy and yummy and went online.

EmmaLou

Thank you all for your support xoxoxoxoxoxox

Think it has passed now. Can't wait til people start noticing that i'm losing....that'll keep me going.
i haven't even stuck to weight watchers for this long without cheating...lol
Thanks again.....keep posting everyone!!!!! xxx

Sara4

Gold Member
2 more days and then the fab weigh in hun! I promise you will be thrilled with the results. Hang in there!

I was struggling too today, particularly cos my neighbours were having a bbq and the smells were killing me. So I crushed ice with a sprinkling of my strawberry shake(which I will have later) in the blender and it came out all frothy and yummy and went online.
Maka, i started yesterday at the same weight as you. You have given me inspiration. I want to get into a 14 by my birthday in September, and loads of people around me say i cant do it cos i have failed before.. i have laughed it off but it hurts they have no faith.

Thanks for giving me the push i need.:thankyou::thankyou:

Emma Lou,

The first weekend is definately the hardest. At weekends I loved to sit down with my hubby and share a bottle of wine with some nice goodies, the first weekend of none was awful. However the last two weekends I have not missed it and just got on with my routine of shakes and water. It will get easier.