Help! I'm a failure.

peeps

Hi ,

I'm on day 5 of the diet. I have not been doing good at all and feel like such a failure. I'm fine during the day, no problems really but have cheated at night time! I just can't resist eating something. I drink loads of water when I get to this time but I still eat something. I'm so mad at myself. I'll be getting weighted in 2 days time and I'm going to be mortified going in to see my counsellor as I feel I've only lost 3lbs or thereabouts. I'm not in ketosis as I don't have smelly breath lol, don't feel cold and all the other symptons. What can I do to stop this night time binge? Its not really a binge but tonight I had a bagel with butter which was the biggest binge I've had!! Am I a complete and utter failure????

Hi ,

I'm on day 5 of the diet. I have not been doing good at all and feel like such a failure. I'm fine during the day, no problems really but have cheated at night time! I just can't resist eating something. I drink loads of water when I get to this time but I still eat something. I'm so mad at myself. I'll be getting weighted in 2 days time and I'm going to be mortified going in to see my counsellor as I feel I've only lost 3lbs or thereabouts. I'm not in ketosis as I don't have smelly breath lol, don't feel cold and all the other symptons. What can I do to stop this night time binge? Its not really a binge but tonight I had a bagel with butter which was the biggest binge I've had!! Am I a complete and utter failure????

No you are not a failure at all )hugs( you are just having a struggle at the moment, if you have tried all the distracting things like going for a bath painting your nails, ring a friend etc, then talk to your councillor who will understand i promise, maybe do the 790 plan for a couple of weeks and then try ss, this could be something to talk over. I hope this helps a little, chin up something will be sorted out soon. Take care

Lynn

NO NO NO your not a failure, you have already made a start towards the cd. SS is not for everyone I did it for 3 weeks and felt really yuk, i then went to 790 where I have been ever since. My weight loss on ss was average 4lb a week on 790 it was 3lb. I hope this gives you an idea of what the loss is like on 790 and for some its the same as ss. Do give it a go it allows you to have that meal in the evening and because I dont like milk i have total 0 yogurt which is like a dessert and then if im still gagging for something I mix my shake into a mousse.
I do hope that you sort it all out soon and keep us posted on your progress. It really does help posting when you feel like eating. Good luck:)

Back