help... im losing my hair

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by lisa2003, 25 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lisa2003

lisa2003 Member

hi everyone

is anyone else losing their hair? i know it one of the side effects but its falling out quite drasticly.
    ive lost 6 and half stone since jan and still have about another 3 to go so im totally torn as to what to do.
    should i move up to the 1500kl stage or stay as i am and risk being totally bald.
    please help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. natzmc

natzmc Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    how much is falling out? i assumed it was just a little. I'd call your cdc, maybe look into hair boosting vitamins, and if its still a worry see your gp

sorry to hear this, i hope it stops

4. Diddums

Diddums Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Heya, i've also lost almost 6 stone since Jan and my hair has started falling out massively aswell so i know how distressing it is. I've brought some treatment rich hair conditioners and im gonna start taking extra vitamins/minerals for my hair. I don't think theres much you can do about it, but once you move up the plans and stabilise on healthy food it will grow back even better than before apparantly. Hang on in there, i am. And i also have 2.5stone to go :)

5. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    OMG your weight loss is amazing, your a true inspiration

6. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd say keep going even if you need to get a wig! Which incidentally are lovely now, nicer probably than your real hair. You have bothdone so amazingly well, I can't believe it! Fantastic! Your hair will grow back, although I'm very sorry to hear it but wigs are honestly lovely now and you wouldn't know so even if you've to get one for a wee while people will just think you've got a new hair style.

7. Witchy

Witchy ButtERfly

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(22.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Broxi is right, keep going dont give up now, and after you get your perfect body then you can grow your hair to the perfect style to match your perfect body, have a word with your CDC though and check everything is fine.

8. Róisín

Róisín Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(7.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I've read posts from other CDers and they say that their hair grew back after.

The two of you have done fantastic!! Well done, keep going and reach your goals it'll only be a couple of months then you can be slim and have all your goregous hair back for the rest of your lives.

You guys are inspiration! :D

9. claira07

claira07 needs a real kick in the

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    talk to your cdc and dr, dont colour your hair or use to much pruduct, it will also fall out during the summer naturally, there are also thickners you can get i think its kingsley or something, a good hair dresser will know. but great losses dont stop now. maybe move up through the plan for a while then come back down later. good luck whatever you do xxx

10. eyeontheprize

eyeontheprize can see the end in sight!

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(37.98%)
    Diet:
    Currently - Cambridge SS+
    It's happening to me too. Don't worry you won't go bald, it just thins a bit. It grows back better than ever! I personally would rather have a thin body and thin hair than a big body and loads of hair! It's only temporary.

11. charlotte_k

charlotte_k Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.2%)
    Diet:
    very low calorie diet
    you two have done so well! my hair has thinned quite a bit but it doesn't look that bad. its worth it! x x

12. topsy

topsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric bypass
    This is a normal occurance of when the body has experienced trauma or quick weight loss. It will get better but it may be up to 12 mths before you see any results of this.

If you can go to a chinese herblist and ask them for something that will help your condition and at least then you are taking into your body natural ingredients that will give your system some good benefits

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.