Help.........Im slipping!!

Fat bridesmaid

Okay so I lost 4 stone about a yr ago using measureup/vlcd/minimins have managed to maintain pretty well (original target was 9stone but have sat at 8stone3 for most of the yr) ............ however just recently have shot up 1/2 a stone and I can feel myself slipping (and constantly indulging!) and with crimbo round the corner I decided to get serious and log bk on! HEEELLLLPPPPP!!!

And your new target weight of 7 stone 7 is actually bordering on dangerous because it is underweight.

My advice would be to address other issues, maybe via counselling, as to why you believe underweight to be desirable.

I understand wot ur getting at but bmi is subjective, it depends on ur body shape also. I am carrying weight around my middle still even tho I am at a healthy weight (apple shape) which makes my clothes not sit very nicely and makes me appear heavier and as I also said my main concern is slipping up in weight right b4 xmas when I tend to beef up a bit anyway x

Oh I definitely agree that BMI is subjective and we all still can carry fat despite being a normal weight.

But a target weight of 7 st 7 at your height would be crazy stuff : ) I'm 9 stone 8 and 5 ft 4. I'm a size 8-10. Yes I definitely have chubby bits but I have to tell myself that I'm not a super model and that it's par for the course

Back