Help... I'm stuck!!!

mamba

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone has any words of wisdom here. I've had a great start; 2.1 stone in 6 weeks, which is fab. But it has been slowing down and I can see I haven't lost a single pound of flab since Sunday. I am beginning to panic that I am stuck here for good!

I'd be delighted with a slower steady amount, say 3lbs a week, but I don't want to lose 1lb a week - I could do that on ww and eat real food! Also what if I am stuck here for good......

So I was wondering if anyone else or their classmates had been through this, and what they did to get it shifting again?

Thanks all!

X

Well done on your great weight loss.

As you have lost so much so quickly your poor body just needs time to catch up - I would stick with it and I am sure it will almost certainly start moving again.

That is a brilliant weight loss! I would say the same about just giving your body a bit of time and it will probably start flying off again in no time!

One thing we were told in our class last night is that weight loss is not the same as fat loss, so you will still be burning the fat it's just maybe that you're retaining water especially if it's your time of the month (if you're a woman!) or something like that. Making sure you drink enough water helps too as you body needs it to burn the fat.

What has happened to your measurements? Are you fitting in smaller clothes? Sometimes the weight doesn't move for a while but your shape changes.

I tried these things to get the weight loss moving. Cutting out bars, not adding salt, drinking more water, moving more and having more shakes and soups for the water content. I also cut out caffiene. Hope that helps.

Back