help.. im stuck:(

cydonamc

Hi all..
I've been reading through a lot of stories on this the last hour and it's great to see soo many of ye doing brilliant.. I joined sw last october and found it fantastic.. in the first few weeks i lost 13lbs.. but since then i have crept back up and have yo-yo ed and am stuck now:(... i follow the e e plan which suits me as im vegetarian and dont eat fish or chicken either... dont know whats going on.. im very strick with my food and write everything down.. the consultant is going through my diary again to see if she can come up with anything .. i was just wondering does anybody have any ideas or tips for me please??

hiya and thanks for the info..might have a look at that and give it a go.. maybe my body needs something different??.. thank you x

when I first did SW was before EE was about and I was a veggie at the time and found green days really easy. Especially as you get 2 a's and 2 b's and you can also have cheese and nuts as a b choice on green.

yeah its always good giving your body that mix up as it can speed things along a bit sometimes. has your c ever mentioned red and green days? x

hiya.. nope our consultant has told us to ignore them in the book and we all only use ee in our group... am going to have a look at them in the book though.. might be the kickstart that i need:).. thanks again:) x

oh really?? she should be promoting all the plans really. yeah definitely have a look through your book and get some ideas. also you don't have to have the 1/3 super free, but obviously it does help with the weight loss. and i'm sure lots of people on here will be willing to help if you have any problems or you can just message me. :) x

cydonamc said:
hiya.. nope our consultant has told us to ignore them in the book and we all only use ee in our group... am going to have a look at them in the book though.. might be the kickstart that i need:).. thanks again:) x

Oh my god, I'm quite shocked that she said this!!!!

My consultant did the same, EE only (I'm veggie too).

that's really odd, the first thing our C mentioned was if you didn't like the look of E E then give red or green a go

I'm shocked that your C would tell you you could only do Extra Easy too.

My C pushes EE, but will fully support us with Red/Green too if that's what we choose to do.

Your C should really be supporting and promoting all 3 plans, quite strange really..

I agree with everyone...your consultant should be promoting all the plans not just EE. :confused:

However, I'm sure the people who are vegetarian and following the Green plan on here will help you regardless of that and will also be able to advise re recipes etc. The weight will start to come off once you're comfortable with the eating plan you're on. :)

Good luck with your weight loss journey! ;)

I have never known a vegetarian be told to do EE, Green Days fit Vegetarians ALOT better as they are designed to limit meat. I say that is very inconsiderate of your consultant, the red and green days are there to be used, not ignored.

im also following the ee days, not tried red or green days. im on week 3 and i have only lost 4 pound in week one, 1 pound in week two and 1 quarter of a pound week three. i stick to the plan and eat all my 2/3rds super free foods and rest free foods. i have around 5 syns daily. so im stuck too.
please could you let me know how you get on on your green and red days?? x

During newcomers speech, my c said she wanted us all to start on ee, she dif ask if there were any veggies though and the one that said she was was told to follow green.
My c did say to ignore the rest of the plans for the moment. I would imagine this was the message the other c was trying to convey.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Oops posted too soon.

By initially promoting the most balanced diet, there is room to adjust diet if losses are not occurring.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Don't want to speak out of turn but our C told us all to follow EE. When one of the members said in IT she'd done SW before and only does G days the C remained quiet. In fact any time she mentions G days or only doing G days the C stays quiet - absolutely no contribution/comment nor encouragement. Don't want to say they are not supporting or promoting the other plans but it feels like EE is the the only way - TOWIEE?

wow im shocked that c's are saying that, EE doesnt fit everyone- i do green days and am losing weight just as happily as anyone who does red days or EE. I think this is another reason I dont go to a class.

Back